Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Olympus2018
    Original poster 14 posts

I am trying to find the Greek-themed sails of Adrestia with the Greek Key (Meander) decorative pattern, across the rivers of England during River Raids. Has anyone found them yet?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• thegardener25
    144 posts

@olympus2018 You have to goto UbiConnect to check out the requirements to collect the Adrestia Figurehead, Tailpiece, Hull & Sail. The Shields will more than likely be available via Reda. But you have to do a few River Raids to claim most of the Adrestia stuff.

• Olympus2018
    Original poster 14 posts

@thegardener25 River raids on which map? I only have a small map for river raids and I am not sure how many river maps exist in this game.... ? Is it just one map from the Saint George river raid quest?

• thegardener25
    144 posts

@olympus2018 You can't pick it up from a single location on any map. The Adrestia Hull & Sail are rewards for completing Community Challenges. You can find details on the Ubisoft Connect site. You should be able to visit UbiConnect in-game via the main menu. So, for the Hull the community as a whole had to do 500,000 raids on Vagns River Raid map, (this was completed earlier today) & for the Adrestia Sail, the community has to complete another 250,000 raids, but to participate, you only have to complete 1 raid to claim them once the targets have been reached.

To claim the Tailpiece, you need to do 3 raids, & then a further 2 to claim the Figurehead. So thats 5 RR in total to claim the Tailpiece & Figurehead, & by doing those, you will automatically have done enough to claim the Hull & Sail, should the entire AC Valhalla player base reach the target of 750,000 Raids. I should point out however, that 'Ding a River Raid' for these challenges isn't difficult! Yo just need to speak to Vagn, select a river, arrive at the river, then simply head back to Ravensthorpe without so much as lifting an oar, or raising a weapon.

• TheNorfolkian
    608 posts

@thegardener25 Hehe... ‘dinging’ a River Raid. Perhaps that 750,000 goal will be achieved sooner than later once more players know that you get in-and-out faster than Eivor can say “Alright, that’s it! We got what we came for!”

• thegardener25
    144 posts

@thenorfolkian Oops! Yea I noticed that after it was too late to edit! It certainly helps that players don't have to attack any of the locations on the rivers, but I'm playing on ps4 (& no sign of an upgrade to ps5 in sight!). The loading times just to get to the rivers & back again are shocking, (just under 8mins). It's one of the reasons I haven't done or dinged so many this week. I always try to contribute to the community challenges each week, I think I did about 40 Orlog games last week (& we still didn't reach the target!). I hate the drinking challenges, but do a load anyway. Then there's the hire 'X' number of Jomsvikings, I usually just do maybe a handful - to just over a dozen, but those dozy cents cost silver, anywhere from 100 to now 140 per JV. So after the recent update to RR, I found that I had maxed out my JV Recruits (100/100). I had to dismiss some of the useless feckers, & there was no reimbursement, no payment for releasing them from their contract! I hired them, only because UBICONNECT wanted players to hire however many hundred thousand of them, in order to collect 10 OPAL! I can make silver ok, but the dev's have been stingy right from the start of this game (I'm not gonna rant about this now!). But a decent thing to do would be for JV's to pay something back when released from their contract. After all, they were never summoned to do a single thing, but presumably, they have been lounging around somewhere in Ravensthorpe, being fed, sheltered & looked after? HAW! DEVS GET YER FINGER OOT & GEEZ SOME FECKIN SILVER BACK, YA TIGHT FISTED CENTS! AND UP THE OPAL!!

@Olympus2018 I forgot to point out that the Adrestia challenges are time limited, & you only have until early Thursday afternoon to participate & collect the items (I'm not sure but it's probably around 1 or more likely 2pm Greek time). However, when the River Raids were first introduced. Similar challenges came up in UBICONNECT for the ship items for the 'Jackdaw' (from AC4 Black Flag). The entire pack was dropped in the UbiConnect rewards section later in exchange for Ubi Points, but there's no guarantee that the same will follow for the Adrestia pack (try second guessing what ubi is gonna do next - why bother?).

• Olympus2018
    Original poster 14 posts

@thegardener25

When I speak to Vagn, there is only one map to select.... The one that contains St. George armor pieces and some monasteries. Am I supposed to be able to select among 5 different river maps, in order to claim all rewards from Adrestia?

• bielik01
    978 posts

@olympus2018 finish the St. George questline, and a new Lugh/Ulfberht questline should appear.

• Olympus2018
    Original poster 14 posts

@bielik01 Will that give me 4 or 5 new, different/separate river maps?

• bielik01
    978 posts

@olympus2018 following questlines, finding river clues, and giving them back to Vagn will allow you to raid new rivers.

• Olympus2018
    Original poster 14 posts

@bielik01 Does that imply that I have to raid each and every location/settlement on each map, or complete only the specific quests given by Vagn and then find some clues (on river banks?) in order to unlock new river raid maps?

• bielik01
    978 posts

@olympus2018 well... the river clues tend to spawn in different locations... So to speed things up, look for some guides to River Raids, maybe they have it covered.

• Olympus2018
    Original poster 14 posts

@bielik01 Ιn other words, there is a lot of "work" to do within 3 days, to get what I want for my longboat.....

• bielik01
    978 posts

@olympus2018 not really... in order to get rewards from community challenges you will have to only start a raid and then return, repeat that 5 times and you're eligible to claim rewards.

• Olympus2018
    Original poster 14 posts

@bielik01 But I can't do that on the same river map. I have to unlock at least 5 different river maps, which means I need to complete a number of questlines, so several quests to do, plus clues to find! That's what I understood...

• bielik01
    978 posts

@olympus2018 yes, you can!
    In fact the requirements for both of the challenges are
    Play the River Raid game mode.

Suggested Topics