Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kalnon06
    Original poster 8 posts

I'm having an issue where when I ask and recieve a quest from Lady Margaret Hunt, no quest appears in the quest log telling me what to do or how much time I have then, I end up failing this invisible quest because I have no way to do it. I want to be able to earn trading rights with her but it's impossible now. I appreciate any help, thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MstrSnstr
    3 posts

@kalnon06 Sometimes. the quest is given in another region and only appears in the quest log in that region.

• Kalnon06
    Original poster 8 posts

@mstrsnstr You were right. The quest was in the other region I just got access to. Thank you.

• Asterix201252
    167 posts

@kalnon06 If you click on the words "Quest Detail" at the bottom of the Questbook, you will get a screen showing all of the active quests in the world. You can then go to the region where your quest is active, and it will be listed in the Quest book there.

• Kalnon06
    Original poster 8 posts

@asterix201252 Dang you got some big islands there. Thank you, that's extremely helpful. Don't know why I never noticed that button.

• Asterix201252
    167 posts

@kalnon06 You're welcome. Those big islands are in Cape Trelawney, the region added by the Sunken Treasures DLC. The one at the top is Crown Falls, which is the biggest island in the game. The others are just random islands that depend on the seed.

• Kalnon06
    Original poster 8 posts

@asterix201252 Yeah I just recently bought the season pass with Sunken Treasures DLC but I haven't unlocked the area in the game yet. Can't wait to check it out.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 771 posts

Hey @Kalnon06, thanks for reaching out!

I have just came across this thread and can see that you have been already provided with some assistance by @Asterix201252 and @MstrSnstr, which is great to see 🙂 .

Hope you enjoy your game-time and if you do happen to have any other queries, feel free to reach out at any time!

Official Response

Suggested Topics