Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KamikazeSG12
    Original poster 45 posts

Can't find another thread for this problem...
    Playing on XBox One X
    I have purchased the ship cargo upgrade to 600, with the next upgrade showing it will add 100 more.
    When I go on a raid, the capacity of my ship is only 500.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KamikazeSG12
    Original poster 45 posts

New addition to this glitch... I still only get 500 capacity even though I've bought the upgrade to 600.
    Just played 2 hours and cleared all Berbha River raid sites available, which was 3 active locations. Started with 520 cargo in Ravensthorpe. Collected 260 cargo while raiding. When I chose to return to town, it showed I had collected 260 cargo on the Raid Statistics report, But, when I got to Ravensthorpe and went to buy upgrades, I discovered that I did not get credit for the 260 cargo... I still only have the 520 I started with.

• SpirantCrayon22
    536 posts

I thought that was a bug but it isn't, it's just badly designed. What it's showing you is that the next upgrade takes it to 600, not that it is at 600, but there isn't anything showing what you're on. That was my interpretation anyway.

• SpirantCrayon22
    536 posts

@kamikazesg12

260? All my interactions with Foreign Supplies have been multiples of 50. Do you have a buff or something?

• ernypie
    1 posts

I might be having a similar issue as you. I just upgraded my cargo to level 2, however on my subsequent raid I noticed I could still only carry 200 foreign supplies. I thought it was supposed to be 300?

When I go back to check (see screenshot), it says I'm on level 2 however upgrading to level 3 will only take me to a capacity of 266, so I essentially paid 450 supplies and got no extra cargo hold 😕

• SpirantCrayon22
    536 posts

This is getting weirder. I have only ever encountered multiples of 50 for these things.

• auridulis
    49 posts

@spirantcrayon22 You get 60 foreign supplies if you raid the same river again when it's at a higher alert.

"Upped the stakes: rivers at higher alert levels will have increased rewards." https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/4FXNwquMN9ciTulIpdFmLv/assassins-creed-valhalla-title-update-122

• auridulis
    49 posts

@kamikazesg12

The max level of foreign supplies is 500 at Tier 4 and 600 at Tier 5.

It shows that your max supply will increase by 100 to 600 when you unlock the last tier.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered some trouble with your Ship's cargo, @KamikazeSG12. Thanks for sharing some images of the issue you've encountered as well. As shared by @SpirantCrayon22 and @auridulis, you will need to upgrade your cargo hold to level 5 to have 600 supplies. The "Foreign Supplies" being indicated on the image you've shared is informing you that when you upgrade, the amount of foreign supplies you'll be able to collect will increase by 100 to 600.

I understand that the pop-up menu you've seen when hovering over your cargo upgrade is a bit confusing, and I've shared this feedback with the development team.

I'm sorry to hear that your missing some of your collected cargo as well. Has this happened to you frequently in-game? If you're able to share a video which shows the foreign supplies you collected on a raid not being added to your inventory when returning to the settlement, that would be helpful for further investigation.

@ernypie - I'm sorry to hear that your cargo capacity has become stuck at 200 supplies. Thanks for including an image in your report! The development team are aware of this issue happening in-game, and are currently investigating further. They intend to deploy a fix for this issue in TU 1.3.2. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released, though the current expected release period is Fall 2021.

If you have any further questions or concerns about your River Raid cargo capacity, please don't hesitate to let us know within this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KamikazeSG12
    Original poster 45 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I must have a buff, because I usually get 60 per Foreign Supply chest.

• SpirantCrayon22
    536 posts

@kamikazesg12

someone mentioned that it goes up if the river is on higher alert so I checked and that did indeed happen - though another picture in this or another thread shows 66, which I don't understand either!

• bielik01
    873 posts

Okay, so @KamikazeSG12's problem is that it's badly described... It should say it will increase to 600 (so capacity will go up by 100 from 500).
    If I'm not mistaken, I saw something similar with upgrading Jomsviking Hall. After upgrading it the last time it didn't say it was being upgraded to Level 5, only Level 4.
    But looking at it with Synin after the upgrade I could see Level 5.

That might be misleading and should be looked into.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

To clarify the issue you are describing, @spirantcrayon22, are you saying that in your experience of the River Raids, you have only seen even increments of foreign supplies in multiples of 50? Whereas other players in this thread have different amounts than you have personally seen?

And @bielik01, with regard to the similar confusion which can occur when upgrading the Jomsviking Hall, could you create a separate thread to discuss this issue, and include any screenshots / video clips you may have showing the description when upgrading? I'm happy to pass this feedback forward, however this thread should be kept on-topic for the River Raid cargo capacity discussion that is currently ongoing. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • bielik01
    873 posts

@ubi-woofer no, I can't. I'm already past those upgrades and will not start another playthrough only to reproduce the bug. My post was on-topic - OP's issue is with description only, and what I highlighted is somewhat related to that. But I agree - let's end discussion on upgrades to Jomsviking Hall here, that's something to be reproduced by QA.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Oh, apologies for any misunderstanding @bielik01 - I just meant if you have any images or videos available, to provide them in the new thread you would be making, so that all related content is available there. I wouldn't ever expect you to start the game over just to grab some!

It would be appreciated if you could create a new thread to discuss this rather than mentioning it further here, for us to refer to that thread when creating a feedback report, rather than discussing it tangentally in a thread like this one. While the core issue is similar (ambiguous descriptions) the actual topic of the issue is completely different, so it's best to have different threads. I hope this makes sense! 🙂 Thanks.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    536 posts

@ubi-woofer

I did mean that I'd only seen multiples of 50, yes, but I had not raided a chest with a higher river alert level. When I did I got 60. There was a picture somewhere with 66 showing, maybe that's what happens at the highest level?

It's not really a problem, I was just confused. I still don't get the 66 but am not losing sleep over it!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Are you referring to the image shared by @ernypie earlier in the thread, @SpirantCrayon22? In their image, it shows that if they upgrade their cargo capacity, it would increase from 200 to 266 (so an increment of 66). I can't find a mention within this thread of a player receiving 66 foreign supplies from a raided chest, though.

This increment seems to be linked to the known issue of the cargo capacity becoming locked at 200. To my knowledge, the most supplies you can get from a chest at once is 60, and only in areas that are in high alert (as you've found out yourself!). In areas outside of high alert, you should be able to loot supplies in multiples of 50.

I hope this clears up any confusion that has been caused! If you have any further questions about River Raids, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    536 posts

@ubi-borealis

Right, that does make sense. Thanks.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @spirantcrayon22,

No worries, our team is always happy to assist! 🙂 If you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics