ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• soullesssuicide
    Original poster 2 posts

There is talk of the ending of season 7 being redone this season and will tie into new DLC. Anyone hear about this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Adrian-11
    881 posts

@soullesssuicide

That would make some sense, but who knows.
    There was some cheater re. weird end date for the season... could also be nothing.

You know the saying:
    It might be nothing, but it might be something.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

@soullesssuicide I've seen people speculate that it might be changed, but that seems to be wishful thinking with nothing credible to back it up.

Do I think they should change it? Yes. Do I think they will? No, as there are other ways to provide a reason for new manhunts.

• xcel30
    689 posts

Sounds like a rumor, well whatever new thing they are cooking they will have to add to the ending of the season to make sense plot wise, but rewritting sounds a bit much

• echolecter
    232 posts

@xcel30 Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out the both Fay and Keener weren't dead and are actually getting married. Jokes aside, if they rewrite what we have been playing last year that would be the saddest joke for me. Showing they really haven't got a clue what to do with this game other then keeping few investors happy and share prices up. If they can't be bothered or creative enough to make something new, best not release anything at all.

• soullesssuicide
    Original poster 2 posts

@echolecter When I first went thru the season I didnt hear Issac say "Agent Deceased" and I never heard it after going thru it multiple times.. I also noticed that at the end of the mission for Faye after everyone is dead.. there is a team of black tusk that attack again.. then if you go back to the body it is gone.. So speculating that the Devs either were sloppy or this was done on purpose just in case..

I was REALLY hoping that there would be a cutscene showing the body being recovered and it actually being an impersonator/clone/robot and there is some chatter over radio comms where they ask if the body was recovered.. they confirm and say something like "they dont know" and we then get a cutscene to show Faye tied up somewhere and you have to save her in next DLC... there being someone else that is behind it.. I can hope that Faye isnt bad.. it was shocking when we found out she was and it was SOO lackluster in the end.. I was glad she killed the president if it WAS her but to die so easily it just sucked..

• LateNiteDelight
    1013 posts

@soullesssuicide Faye Hunter would be a sweet twist!

Suggested Topics