Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BigJim35
    Original poster 12 posts

Attached File  Doc1.pdf   180.35KB   Hi, I hope someone here can help. The Campaign is not working properly in my game. Angry Annie, the pirate is selected at initial game set up, but I am unable to interact with her once the campaign starts and the options to sign alliances, trade and peace agreements are not available. 

I am also unable to fulfil the demands from Edvard regardless of how much schnapps or sails I produce. His ships just sits there in the harbor and does not react when I try to click on it. 

I already searched the Ubisoft forums, and found nothing like this issue.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MstrSnstr
    3 posts

@bigjim35 Don't you have to put the supplies onto one of your ships and then sail the ship near the target. I don't think it works if they are in your warehouse.

• BigJim35
    Original poster 12 posts

@mstrsnstr, good question. I did try doing that as well too!

In the past, when I played the Campaign, Edvard sails his ship to the harbor in Ditchwater and all you should have to do is click on his ship to load the requested items. This feature no loner works.

And then there is the issue with the pirate not appearing in the Diplomacy menu.

• BigJim35
    Original poster 12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Schervonne
    3 posts

@mstrsnstr the thing is, you don't have a ship yet until you pick up the Editor's from Bright Sands.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 329 posts

Hey @BigJim35, thanks for getting in touch and bringing both issues to our attention.

As it stands, I can confirm that we have seen similar reports to yours for both pirate's diplomacy and attempts to trade Edvard.

Do you think you would have a save file available, where both of the issues are present? This will be greatly beneficial for us for reproduction purposes. For more details on how to locate it, visit the following article.

Let us know and we will take it from there!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics