Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tomliviu
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello,

It's really annoying playing one hour in river raid and then got crash reports. At least we need the option to save our progress when we are doing river raids because we lose precious time.
    And the crash report i honestly think that nobody is taking care of.
    In 2 hours of playing i got 2 crash reports on the River Eriff.

I hope you can do something to help us because we, the players, lose time for nothing.

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4552 posts

Hello there @tomliviu!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing crashing whilst playing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. Can you let us know if these crashes only happen during River Raids, or have they happened when taking part in other activities?

Please note that the crash reports you have been submitting are sent to a different team to ourselves, so I am afraid we are unable to access or view those. If you haven't already, can you please try these basic troubleshooting steps to see if these help to alleviate the crashes?

If the issue continues to persist, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can investigate further.

Regarding being able to save during River Raids - this feature is currently working as intended, and you won't be able to save during River Raids as this increases the risk and reward of the trips. We have shared player feedback to the development team about implementing a save feature during raids. I have also passed on your concerns to the team for further consideration. If this feature is to be introduced to the game, we will share this information within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AnolinMcGinnis
    25 posts

@ubi-borealis

Where are these crash reports located?

I too am having crashing issues since the latest patch, and when I go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Assassin's Creed Valhalla\logs and look at the uplay_crash_reporter.txt it's always empty - even before pressing the Send button.

I've also looked in the following places to see if I could narrow down what's going on:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\logs

It would be nice to see what's in the logfiles to help determine what's going on here as there's a numerous thread about this.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey there @anolinmcginnis! The crash reports generated by Ubisoft Connect are forwarded directly to the developers, and to my knowledge, are not accessible by players. If wishing to try and diagnose any possible localised issues, I'd recommend running a MSINFO report and checking the error reporting section towards the end. This may help you to identify possible causes for the crashes you've been experiencing. 🙂

We can also use that file, together with your DXDIAG and launcher log, to try and help you with identifying any issues with your system. If you'd like us to look closer into the crashes you're having with you, please send us the named files via a support case and we'll take a closer look into them with you. Thanks!

Official Response
  • AnolinMcGinnis
    25 posts

@ubi-woofer Of course there are no problems with my MSINFO. The game just crashes randomly and there are no errors in Event Viewer, so I was hoping to view the data your software is collecting on my computer to help diagnose the problem.

Guess not.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1359 posts

Hello anolinmcginnis, thank you for your reply.

As mentioned above, the crash reports are sent directly to the developers of Ubisoft Connect and Assassin's Creed Valhalla itself; we do not have access to these on the support team, so I am afraid we cannot provide you with any additional information beyond that presented in the files you previously mentioned and your own system's diagnostic reports.

However, we would be happy to help with troubleshooting this crash, as advised by @Ubi-Woofer. I would encourage you to upload your system files to the case we have opened for you (reference number: 15375649) on our support website - which you can access here - in order for us to conduct a more thorough investigation with you. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics