Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CaptainRaffles
    Original poster 2 posts

The patch does not load. Shows that it's there in the menu screen but nothing when I want to go raiding. Have uninstalled and reinstalled game (along with Siege of Paris - only add-on). The patch message appears but I can only get the original 3 rivers.
    Am I missing something? Any suggestions appreciated.
    Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there @CaptainRaffles! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the new River Raid content. Just to confirm - have you completed all River Raid quests that were currently available, such as "The Sword of Saint George?"

As these quests follow a chronological story, you may not be able to access the later River raid quests until you complete all of the available River Raid quests within England.

If you have already completed the Saint George quests and are unable to access the new River Raid content, please can you send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You have completed all of the Saint George River Raid quests. You can check this in your Completed Quests Log.
    • You don't have any of the new River Raid quests available. You can check this in your Current Quests Log.

I'd recommend uploading any footage to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread for us to take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • CaptainRaffles
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-borealis Success! I had not completed all of the St George Quest items (Long story). But once I completed the quest, the new rivers were opened. Thank you so much.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

You're welcome, @CaptainRaffles! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to access the new River Raid quests after completing the Saint George questline! 😄 Thanks for taking the time to update us!

If you run into any further trouble with your River Raids, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics