ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dust-Demon
    Original poster 24 posts

Hello everyone! 🙂
    so there is this petition ( not made by me ) that is asking massive for Better Hunter cosmetics. or even Full uniforms of each hunter and hunter masks with balaclava not a beanie.
    this petition has been made awhile ago, but im giving it another go and sharing it again since the old forums were archived.
    Hopefully we can get MASSIVE to add them in for the new content drop!
    share your thoughts on any other cosmetics that you'd like to see in game like Rogue agent outfits or Bardon's BTSU outfit etc.

I appreciate any new signatures we can get in the petition ! and thank you for your time!
    https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-division-2-hunter-outfits?recruiter=1009324593&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition: (https://change.org/p/ubisoft-division-2-hunter-outfits?recruiter=1009324593)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

Good luck to you, but I've never understood the desire to dress up as a Hunter. The mystique is part of the appeal, and having agents running around looking like them kinda spoils it for me.

• Dust-Demon
    Original poster 24 posts

@dagrommit i guess in my mind i just want to roleplay as a Hunter hunting down Rogue agents 🙂 i always loved how the hunters look !
    But thank you!

• Virtual-Chris
    800 posts

I would like better apparel options as well and the Hunters have better gear and apparel than I do.

The tactical gear choices in this game are very poor.

Where’s the Crye gear?

And the hooded options are horrible. All the manhunt NPCs have much better apparel than the Player Characters.

If you want to dress as a fireman or a soccer mom or a guy just off the beach (no offence Sock Monkey) or a pride parade participant, go for it… but those of us that have any tactical gear sense… give us some options. FFS!

• Ubi-Lucipus
    Community Manager 146 posts

I've made sure to pass that on, specifically that you wish for more and "better" hunter cosmetics.

I can see the appeal, they look pretty badass 😄

Official Response
  • xcel30
    786 posts

i'm just surprised we never got the headgear that comes with the netting

• LateNiteDelight
    1038 posts

@xcel30 just give us each part of Nøkk's outfit.
    Otherwise, I'll just stick with my penchant for ridiculousness..

Ubi should just create apparel that works across all their games ..

• Dust-Demon
    Original poster 24 posts

@ubi-lucipus Thank you very much for the response and for passing it on !

I am being very stubborn about this topic hehe hopefully this will be the time it happens ! have a good day 😄

• Sock_Monkey
    487 posts

@dagrommit I totally agree. Besides, if they did offer these you just know, I mean know, that every single player in the DZ is going to use them. You'll have entire DZs with nothing but Hunters running around!

Reminds me of when the introduced the "Evil Clown" mask in Div 1 (wasn't called that, but I forgot the actual name). I couldn't find a player not wearing one.

• DutchLMB4ever
    360 posts

@sock_monkey Evil Clown was the Happy mask lol.
    It was the hardest mask to get.
    That's why everyone used that mask as well.
    The first time I did it, we were with 3 people at wave 14.
    1 guy joined at that wave and went down in 3 sec.
    We all rage quit that day lmao.

• Bulletz4Delta
    15 posts

@dust-demon, bro thank you so much for supporting my petition and honestly I thought it was forgotten. But yeah I brought up the topic again since forums got archived. Then I found this forum and was excited. I know that it can come to the game

• LateNiteDelight
    1038 posts

I've been playing more Div1 of late, and I have to say, their masks fit way better than Div2.

More & better masks please! Really wish we got a mask for hitting GE 10, instead of Backpack Trophies [since I'll never use anything besides the Axe]...

• Sock_Monkey
    487 posts

@latenitedelight Funny, I just went in earlier this week for the first time in a long time, but it was totally dead. I ran around the DZ for 15 minutes and never saw another player.

I wouldn't be shocked if they shut down the servers before the end of this year.

• Dust-Demon
    Original poster 24 posts

@bulletz4delta of course! we should be stubborn about it, don't give up!

I found so many reddit threads on it, some had as much as 400+ upvotes. countless forum threads, and this has been asked for since they were introduced in survival for DIV 1.
    I know for a fact a lot of people want these outfits, or at the very least BETTER versions of what we got, and tbh there is a lot of variety on the hunter's outfits that we SHOULD have more to choose from.
    what we really should have had from the begining is Balaclavas with the hunter masks!

but yea i am hopeful this will be the time it happens ! 🙂

• LateNiteDelight
    1038 posts

@sock_monkey ran Survival last night, followed by knocking out the DZ weekly - saw a few agents in both .. curious to see how long it continues on

• DutchLMB4ever
    360 posts

@dust-demon I like that Hunter chest piece in Scheaffer's mission.
    It has an Axe with 5 SHD watches around the grip.

What I'm trying to do is probably not gonna work but here it goes lol.
    __
    l l____________,
    l l--------------------(
    l l---------------------)
    l l___________ (
    l l
    (O)
    (O)
    l l
    (O)
    (O)
    (O)
    l__l

Kinda worked out hahaha

• Dust-Demon
    Original poster 24 posts

@dutchlmb4ever That is the DECEIT hunter and he has the best hunter outfit in my opinion 🙂 hopefully they add them !

PS: i see what you did there 😄

• Bulletz4Delta
    15 posts

@dust-demon, the deceit hunter is awesome definitely need his outfit

• Metal_Greg
    139 posts

please give us the option to wear hats with em too.

• DutchLMB4ever
    360 posts

@metal_greg & @Everyone else
    This indeed!!
    Or a couple new masks with that option.

I suggested 3 masks as rewards for if they Re-develop the Blockades.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/103147/original-settlement-blokkade/3?lang=en-US
    I don't know if everything is accurate or if it should be 3 masks you can get from doing that.
    But the idea to get at least 1 new mask is there.

Maybe we can work on this people because it is a very useless activity right now.

Suggested Topics