ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PowerSetRadio
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello, I am PowerSetRadio and I wanted to talk about me not being able to play Rainbow Six Siege because of "product ownership"

The issue is that I used a email thaI doesn't exist since I miss-typed it. It was supposed to be (blank with a x) and not (blank without a x).
    Since that email is not a email that i can access (since it basically doesn't exist), I cannot change it. I made a account on Ubisoft connect that have the same steam email and try to make a link and it said it was linked, but the game isn't still in Ubisoft connect.
    I do understand with the recent uproar of bot invasion happening to the R6 servers, so maybe that's why i didn't get immediate or 24h answer, but i would like a opinion or help from the community itself.
    I cannot log in the old email since I cannot password reset nor create a account with a similar name since I don't receive anything even with the same email.
    I tried their support stuff and I am still waiting a answer and the case for the website doesn't work. I tried multiple ways to no avail.
    What should i do?

Thank you for reading, PowerSetRadio.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 385 posts

@powersetradio Hey there, sorry to hear this is happening! The reason for the ownership authentication error is because the Ubisoft account you were trying to launch paired with Steam isn't the one you had the game activated on originally. In this case, since we know the first account has a spelling error in the email address, our Support team can certainly help out! If you were creating a case on the site, please make sure that every drop down category is filled in, so just pick the best choice if you're unsure. Then it should allow you to click the Start Chat or Send Email buttons at the bottom of the description box. If that's still not working, you can reach out on either the Support Twitter or Support Facebook!

Since this involves personal account information, we won't be able to proceed over the forums. When you do contact please make sure to include your SteamID, savegames folder screenshot, correct email address, and if you know the incorrect email address. That will all be very helpful information for them!

Official Response

Suggested Topics