ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Unsolved Flame thrower NPC doesn't drop key in Civic Center Underground making SHD Cache inaccessible

0 Likes/4 Replies/403 Views
    T0rv4lds
    Original poster 3 posts

I have been here since alpha, and yet this game is still filled with bugs that devs don't seem to give a damn about. The flamer not dropping the key in th sewer in WONY Civic Center had 18 pages of comments on the old forum, yet nothing has been done to fix the problem. Last time I throw any money at you guys, given how much care you give to your games. People spend the time to report issues and they are not fixed, what's the point?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4626 posts

@t0rv4lds I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

It was originally reported in March 2020, however the development team have been unable to reproduce the issue during testing. They were able to collect the utility key from a white box and not from the flame thrower enemy.

Could you please try obtaining the key from the white box on the wall in the room where you shoot the circuit breaker to open the door as shown in the images below:

Once you have collected the utility storage key defeat the flame thrower enemy and then try opening the door that contains the SHD cache. If this does not work could you please provide a video to show the key is not in the white box.

Official Response
  • T0rv4lds
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-keo That one worked today, but the other day I looted all boxes after killing the first patrol in the sewer and next to them was another box on the wall giving a key (can't remember of which faction, but those are not rare next to doors in sewers), and that prevented me from getting this key. Maybe that is where the problem is?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4626 posts

@t0rv4lds I'm not sure what prevented you from obtaining the key previously, however I am pleased that you were able to collect it today and open the SHD cache.

I will pass your feedback on to the development team.

Official Response

Suggested Topics