Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Schervonne
    Original poster 3 posts

Campaign is buggy.
    I always play Anno 1800 campaign and after the recent DLC, The High Life, I noticed that campaign story can't progress.
    It always stuck at giving Edvard 4 snapps eventhough I have 20+ of them. I can't seems to handover the requested item to Edvard.
    Also, the mobs led by the character cousin is NOT appearing in Bright Sands!

P.S I have tried verifying my game and start a new campaign but it still doesn't work to solve this issue

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Bendix_the_Fox
    2 posts

I have the same issue. I hope this get fixed.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 277 posts

Hey guys, thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the issues you've been dealing with.

First and foremost, in relation to trading with Edvard - this does appear to be mentioned by some of our players, therefore information has been forwarded accordingly, however for reproduction purposes, if you do happen to have a save file where this particular issue is present - could you share it with us? For more information on how you can locate it on your PC, click here.

As far as the mobs not appearing in Bright Sands - would you possibly have a screenshot showing this? Also, same as for the Edvard issue, if you have save file for this, it would be greatly beneficial for us when reviewing this further.

Let us know and we will take it from there!

Official Response
  • Schervonne
    Original poster 3 posts
    Hey guys, thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the issues you've been dealing with.

First and foremost, in relation to trading with Edvard - this does appear to be mentioned by some of our players, therefore information has been forwarded accordingly, however for reproduction purposes, if you do happen to have a save file where this particular issue is present - could you share it with us? For more information on how you can locate it on your PC, click here.

As far as the mobs not appearing in Bright Sands - would you possibly have a screenshot showing this? Also, same as for the Edvard issue, if you have save file for this, it would be greatly beneficial for us when reviewing this further.

Let us know and we will take it from there!

Hey! I reloaded the game again and the mobs now appeared, not sure what happened but the issue with the snapps is still there 🙂

• koolkinghorst
    5 posts

@ubi-karl There are several players in the german-speaking forum who do report the same issue (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/108195/anno-1800-quest-familienbande-4-tonnen-schnaps-nicht-abschliessbar/19?lang=de&_=1631868815825).

Where should I send my savegame to?

• koolkinghorst
    5 posts

Apparently you can get around the Schnaps-Problem by starting the campaign with fog on the map...

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 342 posts

Hey everyone, thanks for your reports and insights into this issue.

Our team are aware of the issue now, and are investigating. I'd also passed on the information about Fog of War somehow being involved. We'll be hoping to get it resolved as soon as possible - sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 342 posts

Hey again, folks 🙂

Just to let you know, this issue has been fixed, and we're looking to get that fix out to players as soon as possible. Thanks so much for your patience.

Official Response
  • hbradleyct99
    1 posts

@ubi-thrupney Thank you! I cant wait to keep playing. Please let us know soon 🙂

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 413 posts

Hey @hbradleyct99,

Thank you for your continued patience.

Once we have a further update we will let players know.

Have a great day

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics