ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kerkamint38
    Original poster 6 posts

Hello,

as some of us probably already reported this bug, I wanted to do the same as it is so annoying and makes this directive not playable/enjoyable.

Two bugs appear when using it. They don't show up all the time but at least 1 time out of 2, one of them show up.

1) using an armor kit doesn't remove a stack as it is supposed to do
    2) you see your armor gauge not being full but don't see any stack(s) nor the red line keeping it from being full at all

The first one is BY FAR the most annoying as you have to go back to safe houses in order to make the bug go away and it WILL come back anyway so. Really annoying for Memento users (which is probably A LOT of us I believe) as we lose all our stacks (trophies).

Thank you for reading and for FIXING IT !!!

Kerk

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4705 posts

@kerkamint38 I can confirm this issue has been reported and is being investigated.

Could you please provide a video as an example and I can forward this on to the development team.

Official Response
  • Kerkamint38
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo Hello,

I don't exactly know how to take a video in game but with external programs, which I don't have but I provide you those two screenshots on which you can perfectly see what I mean, hence using a kit not removing a fragile armor stack.

If this is really not enough then I guess I'll have to find a way to make a video but the problem is really simple so I believe you should be able to see what I mean.

Let me know if this is enough ! Thanks for finding a way to fix it and have a good day.

Kind regards

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@kerkamint38 Thanks for those screenshots! You can take a video this way :

1. Open the app you want to record.
    2. Press the Windows key + G at the same time to open the Game Bar dialog.
    3. Check the "Yes, this is a game" checkbox to load the Game Bar.
    4. Click on the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to begin capturing video. You'll find your recorded videos, which are MP4 files, under the Videos folder in a subfolder called Captures. I hope this helps!

Official Response
  • Kerkamint38
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubisushivamp Ok thanks for the explanation about how to take a video in game but can you do something with the screens already ? I will take a video if you want as this bug happens all the time when you keep playing with the directive "Fragile Armor" not even for very long.

• Kerkamint38
    Original poster 6 posts

@kerkamint38 Hello, after reading pretty much all I ould read about this bug, I saw that it's been reported MORE THAN A YEAR AGO !!!! Hence I believe you guys already know about it so now would be the time to DO something about it. My screens are good enough for you to see the problem, it's been reported a long time ago so I guess you have all what you need to forward on to the development team.

I don't think it would be a lot of work to fix but it would be A LOT of good for the community who has been using this directive and keep using it while it's bugged and often bring situations to become a lot more difficult because of it than necessary.

So please, could you guys do what needs to be done in order to fix the Fragile Armor bug, please ?

Thank you in advance for understanding and taking the time to read my messages.

Kind regards,

Simon

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2973 posts

@Kerkamint38 Thanks again for what you have provided already. I can see it has been a known issue for quite a while now but we don't have any updates from the dev team on how the investigation on this issue is going so far but we'll continue to add anything we can to the report to try to help with getting it resolved.

Official Response

Suggested Topics