Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CyCzarn
    Original poster 17 posts

Especially when I go near the festival area/and Jormsviking hall it seems to trigger

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1172 posts

Thanks very much for your post about the rain, @cyczarn - sounds a bit dreary, for sure, and I'd like to look into this further.

When you say that the rain always starts near Jormsviking Hall, do you meant that you can move away from the hall and the rain stops? And then going back to it starts the rain again? I'm not personally sure by which mechanics the game decides when it should be raining, but if there is a definite discernable pattern, then I'd certainly like to report that to our team.

Can you also double-check that you've fully updated your Xbox One's system and all its software, and given it a power cycle? You'll find these steps in our troubleshooting guide, and they just ensure that the game is fully updated with all the correct data to do what we'd expect. Thanks!

I'll keep an eye out for your response. I hope you've been having a good time with Valhalla, despite the weather 😎

Official Response
  • CyCzarn
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-thrupney Hi I mean when I go to that area of the map, it starts to rain and then it wont stop until I restart my game in a different location. Not sure why. Thank you.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1172 posts

Thanks for the clarification, @cyczarn - that's very useful! I've passed your feedback about this onto the team to look into further. I'm not sure if this is intended behaviour myself - can't say I've noticed! But we'll investigate nonetheless.

Let me know if you run into any other issues.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users