Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 598 posts

Honest question... It wasn’t a problem, so why spend time changing it?
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhFeScLdbsMBmHzeSUOfLEhNcv9N?e=frrE0S

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• show_stoppa
    57 posts

@thenorfolkian is that really such a huge thing that hinders your gameplay?
    Seriously, every time I visit this forum, it is filled with such posts.

• TheNorfolkian

@show_stoppa I think you’ve misunderstood my meaning. I’m not complaining about the change itself, but rather the fact that time was spent doing something that caused it to change when such time could have been spent fixing actual problems in the game. Do you not agree that the developers should be fixing bugs and glitches rather than making aesthetic changes to the game?

• show_stoppa
    57 posts

@thenorfolkian ofcourse developers should be fixing the bugs. But I think people need to understand that, as I have said before, at large studios like Ubisoft, multiple teams work on different things. It could very well and most likely be that the team which made this change has nothing to do with the team which focuses on fixing bugs.

• TheNorfolkian

@show_stoppa Well, it looks like they changed it back, so someone probably noticed that it got altered and fixed it.

@Ubi-Froggard Can you mark this topic as ‘RESOLVED’? Thanks.

Suggested Topics