ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Misiek_1991
    Original poster 34 posts

Hi
    Sending airship to a different region.
    When airship comes to the region, it flies sideway.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @Misiek_1991, thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention.

After taking a closer look, I wasn't able to identify any similar reports to yours, therefore so that we could look into the matter further, may I ask you for the following:

1. Does this issue occur each and every time the airship comes back?
    2. Do you possibly have video or screenshot showing exactly what it looks like?
    3. Would you be able to share your save file with us? This will be extremely useful for reproduction purposes. For more information on how you can locate it on your PC, click here

Let us know and we will take it from there!

Official Response
  • Misiek_1991
    Original poster 34 posts

Hello @ubi-karl
    ad 1 - Yes it occures every time the airship comes to the region
    ad 2: I recorded 3 examples:

ad 3 here is my save file https://we.tl/t-KCpXBIyGUu: (https://we.tl/t-KCpXBIyGUu)

• Misiek_1991
    Original poster 34 posts

@misiek_1991
    It looks like the issue occures only when sending an airship from New World to Cape and from Cape to New World.
    The issue does not occur when it comes to regular trade route - only when sending the airship manually to one of the islands.

• Humility925
    89 posts

Och! I love airship, I hope they fix and patch this. I hadn't got there yet in new save game upgrade 12 (I almost start over the game with clean save game every time major upgrade.

• SpawnDieRepeat
    29 posts

Airship drifting! Inspiration for Fast and Furious 20!

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2677 posts

What, do blimps not drift like that in real life? 👀

I'm kidding - thanks very much for these videos, @Misiek_1991 - I've gone ahead and reported this to our team to investigate further.

Official Response

Suggested Topics