ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• A Former User
    Original poster 0 posts

I dont have the privilege to message my friend on this board?...

@PicoAncus can you PM me on the forum... ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• deathtocakl
    1482 posts

@nydardoloth whatever forum devs disabled the ability to message people. You used to be able to a couple of months ago. No idea if they will re-enable it.

• A Former User
    Original poster 0 posts

That's probably for the best, you can't allow people to talk without moderation. It is 2021 afterall...

• deathtocakl
    1482 posts

@nydardoloth eh i feel like it depends on the forum. most people that had pm'ed me about for honor have either asked for advice, or just wanted to talk about something casually.

i feel like rainbow six probably has lots of people pm'ing you and calling you a trash [censored] lol

• IlluminatiEyes
    1686 posts

@nydardoloth
    No Buddy, i cant send private msg to anyone.
    I think the Private Messages would be good. There are some off Topic subjects, that probably people should discuss in private.
    But, probably people start to text more private msg than participate on the Forum, and probably was considered not a good viable option. IDK

• A Former User
    Original poster 0 posts

@picoancus well, you know how I told you I turned on my messages the other day? Another goof was sending me hate mail so I reported him, got myself banned somehow for a week because of if lol

I sent you a friend request from another account, Trigamonis, I'll be using that for a few days.

• IlluminatiEyes
    1686 posts

@nydardoloth
    Really?!?! 😄
    Your clearly the guilty one of getting Hate Mail. You should not read mails or hate mails. Bad Boy..!

• A Former User
    Original poster 0 posts

@picoancus I know right? I'll be turning them back off. Lol

• IlluminatiEyes
    1686 posts

@nydardoloth
    no no no...Do not turn off that priceless mail account.
    Just print them and make a book. Tittle: "How the [censored] people accept everything in this God dam Century...and still Hate me! ! !"

😄 😄 😄

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1334 posts

Hey everyone,

I moved this thread to our Forum Feedback section as it related to the functionality of the forums themselves, rather than For Honor.

As a quick heads-up, the chat system on Discussions has been temporarily disabled while the development team reviews its functionality. We'll keep everyone updated with news as to whether / when it will be re-enabled.

I appreciate that this is inconvenient, and would like to apologise for this. Please let me know if I can assist with any other queries in the meantime.

Official Response

Suggested Topics