Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/59 Replies/1787 Views
    TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 514 posts

In my game, the River Rhine still shows a piece of gear/weapon unaccounted for, and Ferriere will not conclude after acquiring the Ulfberht. I even cleared everything else on the Rhine. I’m on the XBox Series X with TU 1.3.1 and there are no internet or technical issues. I hope this bug can be fixed soon.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheNorfolkian

I made this topic thread separate from the one I made on the River Rhine not completing because this has a different problem. However, I should note that like the River Rhine, my map for Berbha still shows that there is a weapon/gear unaccounted for after sacking all of the big chests. Any way, the bug here is that I cannot clear the map because the Fetid Bog location has an active raid marker after completing the site, but when I go to the location, there is no way to ‘raid’ it. I am playing on my XBox Series X with TU 1.3.1 installed and there are no internet or technical issues.

• SteveZ_Pun
    249 posts

@thenorfolkian
    It wonders me too but i think the quest brings us back to this river.
    I wait until i complete the new event

• bielik01
    873 posts

@thenorfolkian complete the Lugh/Ulfberht questline and then... surprise 😁

• caosck
    500 posts

same exact problem ..

1/2 equipment and weapons

today i spent 2 hours to completely re-map the map with no success ... but so is it a bug? XD

• SteveZ_Pun
    249 posts

@caosck
    Have you completed the Lugh/Ulfberht questline? Wait with report bugs before you complete all the new quests.

• TheNorfolkian

@bielik01 Ah... so Ubisoft is trolling me. Great. I better go get those other gear set pieces then and be done with this nonsense.

• caosck
    500 posts

@stevez_pun Lugh yes..!

now im in reno river!

• TheNorfolkian

@bielik01 Ah, that was a nice surprise. However, while that does explain why the map showed there were still weapons/gear to be had, that particular issue is distinct from the fact that I couldn’t complete Ferriere... that’s the real bug here.

• TheNorfolkian

[NOTE]: Having completed the new River Raids questline, the missing weapons/gear in the map are no longer an issue, but the glitch with the raid icon is not related to that, so this bug report is still valid.

• bielik01
    873 posts

@thenorfolkian yeah, I'm doing this right now. And though I opened all chests, the axes didn't turn black and I didn't get the "Raid complete" splash.

• TheNorfolkian

@bielik01 Are you still seeing a red raid icon on the map even though you’ve raided all the big chests? Is it the same location or another one?

• bielik01
    873 posts

@thenorfolkian yep, the same.

• TheNorfolkian

@bielik01 Well, at least I know I’m not crazy. Can you check if you have the same problem as I do at Fetid Bog on the River Berbha?

• bielik01
    873 posts

@thenorfolkian in my first attempt at River Berbha I was able to clear it. But in my opinion it's totally random. In this thread I described my issues with previous iteration of River Raids, and it seems this is still not fixed.

• TheNorfolkian

@bielik01 Nice. I guess you lucked out.

• bielik01
    873 posts

@thenorfolkian or maybe it didn't turn black at first... I don't remember. But when you raid the river again, all previously raided locations should have black icons.

• inxcognito
    56 posts

@thenorfolkian just follow the quests guys.. you'll get to go back to some rivers and collect weapons then by defeating champions

• TheNorfolkian

@inxcognito As you can see from the above posts, that point was already made. The bug regarding the raid icon not going away is still valid here.

• caosck
    500 posts

now I get it ...
    the reason why I still lacked an equipment weapon, is because I have to complete the quest to boss fight, with relative winnings .. XD ok!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics