Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/59 Replies/1871 Views
    RCDeschene
    50 posts

@ubistorm It does, but still annoying that I have to exit and return just to get a check-off.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together a couple of threads about River Raids not completing into a single Megathread. I apologise for any confusion caused by this.

The development team have been notified about raids in the Fetid Bog, Ferrierès and the Island Monastery not completing as intended after collecting all the loot within the area. They have been investigating this issue further, and I'm happy to share that the team will be deploying a fix for Fetid Bog in a future update. The team are continuing to investigate why Ferrierès and the Island Monastery does not complete as intended as well.

Once we have any further updates to share regarding River Raids not completing as intended, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

If you have discovered that another location is not completing as intended, please can you provide us with the following information:

• Name / Location of the Raid.
    • An image or short video that shows the location has not completed after collecting all of the loot within the area.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    559 posts

@ubi-borealis

Um - there are more sites than that where this occurs. I was very specific in my post earlier in this thread but you have not noted that as a site that's being investigated.

• Ubi-Borealis

Apologies for missing your post, @SpirantCrayon22. It looks like I missed your post following the merge. Just to confirm, you've only encountered this issue at Riverside Monastery along the River Dee? Or are you also encountering the issue with other River Raid locations within England/Ireland/Francia?

Do you have any images or videos from the Riverside Monastery that show it didn't complete after fully raiding the area?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    559 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hello, thanks for responding. Note that I had this with the initial version of the raids, it has not been introduced with 1.3.1. Since 1.3.1 it happened at the Riverside (I think it was that one, but if not it was the other monastery on that map) and a site on one of the two Ireland rivers (I have not yet done Rhine). The older occurrences, before 1.3.1, included a river blockade on one of the three rivers but other sites had this too, not just a blockade.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for providing me with some more information, @SpirantCrayon22, and for confirming that this issue has occurred to your prior to TU 1.3.1. I've let the development team know which additional locations you've noticed that raids don't fully complete in so they can take a closer look at these.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation into why some raids don't complete after all of the loot has been collected. Once we have any new information to share, we will let you know within this thread. In the meantime, please continue to share your reports with us. In your report, please make sure that you provide us with the following information:

• Name / Location of the Raid.
    • An image or short video that shows the location has not completed after collecting all of the loot within the area.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @TheNorfolkian, @RCDeschene & @SpirantCrayon22!

The development team have been taking a closer look at your reports about the Island Monastery, Caersws and the Riverside Monastery not completing after collecting all of the loot within the area, and they'd like some additional information.

Can you let us know if you had collected the Books of Knowledge within these rivers prior to encountering this issue? The team have been looking into the possibility that not collecting the books within the River Dee and Severn could be causing this issue.

If you collected the books before encountering this issue in your own games, please can you let us know so we can notify the development team?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    559 posts

I have always picked up the scroll-things on the first visit. Also, a river blockade does not have such an item.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that information for me, @SpirantCrayon22. We're aware that some of the locations you provided didn't have books available to be looted from. I believe the team were interested in finding out if the books found throughout the whole river had been collected prior to encountering this issue. I'll update your report to let them know you collected the Books of Knowledge before encountering this issue.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    Original poster 530 posts

@ubi-borealis Sorry... the books are not the cause. Like @SpirantCrayon22, I too pick up the books early. I also acquired the books from the first River Raids DLC back when it came out, so the problems being present in the old and new rivers clearly have no connection with the acquisition of the books.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your update with us as well, @TheNorfolkian! As mentioned in my earlier post, the development team have been exploring this as a possibility, and wanted to collect some additional information from you to assist in the investigation. They haven't confirmed with us that the Books of Knowledge are the cause of raids not completing, nor have they confirmed any other potential causes at this time. I've let them know that both yourself and @SpirantCrayon22 have acquired the books and that this issue still persists.

Thanks for your swift responses! 😊

Official Response
  • SimoneFarina
    4 posts

Hello everyone, I completed all locations in Rhine's River Raids but somehow the last one at Forrieres still remains "uncompleted" (location not marked as completed on map nor "Raid Completed" screen appeared)...despite I took everything 2 times beating 2 champions...As a completist I don't want that this thing will be counted as a missing thing for a 100% completation of the game... Can someone help me? Thanks you.
    (Sorry for bad english...)

• SpirantCrayon22
    559 posts

@simonefarina

Once a site has been raided the marker changes to grey with a tick but only for a short time, after three more raids the site is again available for raiding. In other words, don't worry, you get to try again.

• SimoneFarina
    4 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Thank you, but I know this... the problem is that immediately after I raid that location the marker doesn't change and the writing "Raid completed" doesn't appear on screen...every loot is marked with a "X" (as "completed/looted"), but the marker for the location raid still remains red...I thought it was because I didn't kill evey guards, but roaming around multiple times I couldn't find anyone alive...

• SpirantCrayon22
    559 posts

@simonefarina

Yes, it happens sometimes. At least they're looking at it. It doesn't really affect the game so I'd prefer them to work on serious problems but I do understand you.

• SimoneFarina
    4 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Ok, Thank you for ur reply.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

@SimoneFarina - Hey there - welcome to Discussions! As previously mentioned by my colleague @Ubi-Borealis, this issue with raids not showing as completed even when all objectives have been completed is one that the development team are currently investigating. The Ferrierès raid is one of the locations that has already been brought to our attention and that we've reported forward, so thanks for letting us know that you're also experiencing this issue there. I've forwarded your latest cloud save to the development team for them to review. Are you able to provide a screenshot of your map showing that the icon remains red? Thanks!

@SpirantCrayon22 - Thanks for sharing your knowledge and insight! It's much appreciated. 🙂

Official Response
  • SimoneFarina
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer Thank you for ur reply.
    The pic is related to the second time I've tried to raid it...

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @simonefarina,

Thank you very much for providing us with your screenshot! I passed it along to the development team for the ongoing investigation. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics