ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DutchLMB4ever
    Original poster 303 posts

What American city would you want it to be?
    And if its a different country.
    What Country and city would you want and why?
    multiple answers is cool.

Mine
    For an American City, I wanted to say Las Vegas but I guess its to small. (Is it?)
    I don't know if the map of Div1 is evenly big as whole of LV (because we don't have Central Park and everything on the sides & behind it right)

So I don't know, any city with an Area 51 mission or multiple missions like Pentagon.

Other country
    China,Beijing or Russia,Moscow.
    Both look nice and I think we could have good looking missions in either one of them.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LateNiteDelight
    990 posts

Based on Ubi, I'd say Chicago or SF [Watchdogs already mapped them].

Based on Heartlands: St. Louis or Chicago

I think most major metros could be cool. They could split the gap to Philly. Boston, LA, and Seattle all have distinctive feels to them too.

I figure it will be about tracking down Sokolov?

What I really want though: Mexico City

spoiler

• Virtual-Chris
    798 posts

@dutchlmb4ever

Based on what I’ve heard about TD1, it sounds like a winter season would be ideal… darker and more immersive. So if it was another American city, Chicago would be ideal. If not American, than Moscow? Tokyo or Hong Kong would be cool but I’m not sure they would have snow.

I prefer NY over DC because of the tighter, narrower streets and more closed-in feeling. So some place with narrow streets would be ideal.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

It'll have to be an American city to fit with the established lore. Chicago would be a good fit as it has dense neighborhoods, tall buildings, snow, underground transit (in the downtown loop), and open spaces (Lincoln Park, Grant Park). There are also plenty of big institutions that could serve as mission locations - e.g. Shedd Aquarium, Art Institute of Chicago, Field Museum, University of Chicago, Chicago Stock Exchange etc.

• LateNiteDelight
    990 posts

@dagrommit plus Sears [Willis] Tower could be Summit 2.0 😎

They need to include Wrigley. And an Old Style t-shirt. I also vote for a fast travel mission through the Home Alone neighborhood. Can there also be Ferris Bueller & the Fugitive references around the city? Ooh, could there be a one armed Hunter?

• TxDieselKid
    276 posts

I would love to see Denver, or Seattle or of course Chicago also. Somewhere that would bring a lot of cool visuals (which I think are important to the game given we have ones like Times Square, all of DC) to the game would be New Orleans, but we need to return to the snow, and there's none of that there.

Suggested Topics