ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Salted.Salad
    Original poster 1 posts

During the period between the 7th and the 10th (Or 11th? Seen different claims of the final day, but that's unrelated.) of September where Far Cry 3 was free, I went and claimed the game about 3 separate times. It is to be noted that I did this from a web browser, as I was unable to install Ubisoft Connect at that moment due to unrelated technical issues.
    However, now that I have installed Ubisoft Connect, I can quite clearly see that Far Cry 3 is not in my game library.
    I'm just wondering what I should do to get the game into my library, as I know I went to the game page and claimed it on several different occasions yet I still don't have it. The only idea I have is to message some support email and ask them to solve it if that is something they're even willing to do.
    It is worth mentioning that it seems like things similar to this haven't been too uncommon for UPlay/Ubisoft Connect in the past either, judging from the search results I got when googling my issue, yet I didn't get a definitive solution.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 388 posts

@salted-salad Hey there, sorry to hear that you haven't been able to see the game in your library. If you were claiming the game on the website with the same email address that you are using for your Ubisoft account, then the game should be available to you. The Support team should be able to look into this with you. You can reach them on any of the following channels:

Support Portal
    Support Twitter
    Support Facebook

Official Response

Suggested Topics