Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Danmans66
    Original poster 10 posts

Hey all, at the recommendation of a friend who loves the game, I decided to give AC3 another shot with the Remaster. The game has been running fine so far, but the main issues I've noticed are related to the audio. Music during combat and chases never play, and voice clips that are related to actions such as raising the sails during Naval missions or using a horse are extremely quiet.

I've got a video I can provide for the lack of music during combat/chases, and will upload it when I'm able to.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1113 posts

Hello again @danmans66 let us know when you have that video, if you can try reinstalling the game to see if this issue still occurs afterwards, that would be great, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will happily pass these videos onto our QA team to look at.

Official Response
  • Danmans66
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-milky

https://imgur.com/a/BXggxV7

https://imgur.com/a/gKBkR3i

Here's the videos! The music bug during combat seems to be random, sometimes it plays just fine, sometimes it doesn't play at all. The other quiet voice clips I've noticed besides the horse and naval mission ones are the voice clips of the NPCs you accept letter/assassination contracts from, the fleeing couriers, and even the chatter of guards.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2468 posts

@danmans66 Thanks for the videos provided.

I can confirm that these issues were reported previously, however the development team are not planning to release any additional title updates for Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered. This means that the issues you have reported are unlikely to be addressed.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Official Response
  • Danmans66
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-keo Yeah, I figured. I appreciate your guy's replies to me though!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2468 posts

@danmans66 You're welcome.

Official Response

Suggested Topics