Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JustIncredable8
    Original poster 3 posts

What's the best build to use when lv 40, the build I am currently using struggles to do damage in heroic and doesn't take damage well. Currently with this build I can be downed in 2 to 3 shots

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LateNiteDelight
    470 posts

Struggling with damage, usually means Red build. Struggling to survive usually means try Memento or Bloodsucker. If still having issue, try Unbreakable. If still having issue use a healing skill or add some Armor cores.

Crit Chance & Crit Damage would be the attributes you want to boost damage. CHC cap is 60. If your watch doesn't have Max CHC, go (3)Providence + Ceska + Grupo [then Memento or Walker & Harris or main weapon brand]. If your watch is maxed on CHC, swap the (2)Providence for Walker & Harris, and (1)Providence for weapon brand.

Or you could just go with a full Skill build and let your Turret & Drone do the heavy lifting. Or go Armor Regen PfE to mitigate the elites.

What do you have now?

• JustIncredable8
    Original poster 3 posts

@latenitedelight very heavy red build, loaded with crit chance/build. Only just started the watch

• LateNiteDelight
    470 posts

My first Heroic Certified Build™, was a Crit build with Unbreakable & Bloodsucker. These days I'd swap Memento if I had it. Doesn't hit as hard as max damage builds, but Unbreakable & Bonus Armor give you the freedom to not get as punished for mistakes.

Once I got my gear level up higher, and accustomed to the differences in Heroic, then I started messing about with different talent combos. I really like Spotter if your preferred weapon can take the linked laser, otherwise Obliterate since you're using Crit. If you don't have Memento, them I'd instead swap Bloodsucker for Unstoppable Force and keep Unbreakable as the first test of adding more firepower.

What's your main weapon? Weapon talent?
    Preservation is a good option for survival, offensive has different "best" based on your weapon type and playstyle.

• JustIncredable8
    Original poster 3 posts

@latenitedelight currently using [censored] rifle with ranger

Suggested Topics