Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AlePlay
    Original poster 580 posts

in Ac Valhalla,
    what is the combat challenge that has most troubled you?

personally, Drunk bear (beast of the hills)

I have never been able to defeat him without the help of arrows and skills ...! XD

(in a second, this bear self cure the damage caused them by beating him for more than a minute ..!)
    even if I can hit it without ever making a mistake .. .. sooner or later, he will realize that he has lost too much life too quickly, and will start to gulp down the magic water present on the floor .. which gives him new energy and freshness ...! XD 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ChrisMag02
    10 posts

@caosck well, so far as of today, i have to say that the first Loki fight REALLY gave me trouble lol.. The way he teleports and leaves you running after him, only to teleport away again, it nmade me irritated after about 20 minutes and five deaths

• AlePlay

@chrismag02

about Loki...
    I prefer to wait for him
    he comes to me .. I parry his attacks (I stun him)
    and then .. 
    i explain how heavy my ax is ..... 😁 😁 😁

• ChrisMag02
    10 posts

@caosck smart idea! 😆 sadly, i'm to dumb to figure that out lol.. I did it with a... I don't remember.. Maybe daggers and a shield?

• Sam_Boo26
    175 posts

For me, the most difficult one was the first daughter of Lerion, Goneril. I had a hard time understanding how to deal with her, but once I understand, that was alright, and the other two were not too complicated.

• AlePlay

which one is easier? XD

• AlePlay

players don't want new weapons or quirky clothes,
    they want new stories, new quests

need just little imagination ..

eg
    I don't know why but I have this idea to bring the bodies of the 3 daughters of leorin, to ravensthorpe from valka ... who knows what he can get us out ..? XD

• thegardener25
    157 posts

@caosck Yea I brought the girls back to ravensthorpe a few months ago. I toyed with the idea of commenting further on another thread. But I looked at it, & pondered, watched some tv, & the forum timed out, so I found this post, & it's closely related, I skipped through most of your video, because I had an annoying lag on my laptop. But caught the end. Just to note. each time you log out & in. You'll find the DoL move ever so slightly, & every once in a while, you need to pick them up & rearrange them (otherwise they look like discarded garbage).

• MissM16
    213 posts

For me, it was Odin in that loading screen. I still have no idea how I got through it. I think the game just gave up and went to the cutscene on its own xD

Basim was a little annoying at first until I figured out I had to stun him but thankfully I did so pretty early.

Suggested Topics