ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Velociraptor-_
    3 posts

@Velociraptor-_ (Maybe "More visible" is not the right words but at least it is easier to fix and causes enough frustration to be done soon.)

• BeautyStatuss
    6 posts

@prapunpongsteam lol no it isn't. You clearly arent a shinobi player

• BeautyStatuss
    6 posts

@prapunpongsteam flip kick grants a guaranteed heavy my friend

• BeautyStatuss
    6 posts

@Xokare_KoHoxi because backlfip helps spacing. GB vulnerability on the backflip is okay, in team fights it will just build your revenge, plus its risky because you can bait it with an undodgeable if the opponent gets too grabby

• BeautyStatuss
    6 posts

I love this shinobi, I have 30 reps with him so far, he is as good as we could have asked for. Great work Ubi and company. Absolute blast playing him. Please release ASAP.

• BeautyStatuss
    6 posts

@Gryzziarth how in Gods name do you complain about kiai and shooting stars, hardly does damage and stamina drain feeds a lot of revenge, almost a full meter. Especially when smoke bomb , oath breaker, last laugh, and shugo 4th feat where he knocks everyone down on contact for 40 seconds.

• BeautyStatuss
    6 posts

@dan_2016 you just aint doing it right. Dodge left and then down to double dodge back

• dannymitch0822
    4 posts

Hear me out please, I feel like u guys gave up on shinobi having long range attacks. Sure, it was frustrating getting hit with a target swap long range heavy, but that was only because you guys decided to make it a bash. Coming from a rep 70 shinobi that has non stopped played him since release, I promise you the answer is making the long range heavy target swappable again, but instead of it being a bash, it’s only unblockable meaning people can parry it still but can still be used externally to team fight better and move around the fight swiftly like he’s supposed to. As for the kick, why does shino have to eat a free GB on miss but orochi can get out of them and dodge attacks? The tracking on the kick also seems to have been reduced for some reason. Big thing here, the kick into long range heavy doesn’t ledge anymore like it’s supposed to, only the roll kick will do it but then it’s a 50/50 because they can just dodge and GB and now shinobi gets ledged. Pls consider these changes as shinobi still feels a bit underpowered in this TG from a high level competitive stand point, I feel the bug from last TG may have biased you guys into over nerfing him lol. Thank you

• kickflip2091
    1 posts

I think maybe shinobi needs some restriction flips and rolls, maybe a greater stamina cost,because it's far too easy to flip and roll to attack just to repeat this 3 or 4 times in a row, maybe removing the flip after the roll sickle rain or flip kick whether they hit or not. I think that would be a good way to bring the fight back to neutral

• dannymitch0822
    4 posts

U guys gotta fix shino kick, it doesn’t ledge anymore while every single bash in the game ledges, pls fix this or you guys simply don’t care or aren’t paying attention, thank you

• Godfathercent
    1 posts

Noticed will two or more players on a zone it only gives the first player on the zone the reward of taking the zone. Also feats unlock a little too fast only if you "death ball" the other team. You barely get any renown against minions

• C12eePy
    1 posts

Let's us play deathmatch maps for Dominion

• Pankakewaffle12
    1 posts

@Golgeshape have you ever tried to fight jj with shinobi? Shinobis two main form of offense, his front roll and double dodge 50/50, get completely crushed by his extended dodge, and that's just one issue. I'm rep 40 with shinobi, and while he's really fun to play, I can confidently say that he sucks, and that I really like this rework for him. This rework is extremely well thought out, doesn't make him broken, and opens up many options for him to use. And as for the original comment, are you sure you're playing him right? He's even more maneuverable than before with the ability to front flip (his primary offense move) after a back flip

• Death-154321
    1 posts

Hey i like rhe touches to shinobi but the minions are way to damaging in 1v1s for that point, it'd be nice if they avoided you during combat with another player or something like that

• SanePonderer
    1 posts

It feels pretty good so far, just wish they put some other reworks as well for Gryphon and Raider.

• Don__Berserker
    1 posts

To be Honest, the Dominion rework is not good, it's take a lot of time get points, reach 600 to get the order is practically impossible, force all the players to gank and the match isn't fun like this. looks more a deathmach gamemode. now the classes of heroes doesn't get a function. honestly i didn't enjoy it. maybe you must rework the assassins farm, or something else.
    btw the shinobi reworks looks amazing

• Tallieson
    1 posts

got killed by a shinobi who basically did nothing but backflip to front roll to heavy to sickle rain, rinse and repeat....never drained his stamina. fix that

• Hamertime105
    1 posts

The Shinobi V2 feels a little robotic, the i-frames are a tad bit too much on backflip and forward roll but at the same time Gb vulnerability makes no sense when other characters have i frames with little to no gb vulnerability. Dominion changes are awesome, but it does take a little too long to capture with multiple people on point, maybe a 3.5 second with multiple people capture

• sakesakesake
    10 posts

Please fix...

Orochis low stamina offense that is only punishable on read AND requires insane reaction times to even be allowed to make that read.

Raider damage numbers or remove his soft feint GB on heavy/UB

deflect/dodge attack option selects.

Game is in a horrible state balance wise.

• Flugel..
    1 posts

i really like the new shinobi rework, its easier to do heavy attacks

Suggested Topics