Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 637 posts

Has anyone else found they haven't had a payment at the barracks recently? I had 50 or 100 every couple of days for a while, but haven't had a "your Jomsviking blah" message for some weeks now. It doesn't matter particularly as the payment is tiny, but maybe it's another glitch.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

Hi @spirantcrayon22, a payout will occur if your Jomsviking has been raiding with other players that have to recruit them. You can check with your Quartermaster to see if others have recruited them, but there is currently no way to track what your Jomsviking has been doing with others. Our team has been made aware of this feedback from players wanting to see this feature implemented. In the meantime, please keep a lookout on our news and announcements page for any updates!

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

@ubi-smash

Thanks for responding and yes - but I know all that. What I was trying to see is if anyone else hasn't seen money.

• azullFR
    1369 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    I confirm, same case for me, but to be more precise :
    (I call "Captain x" the woman who is at the barrack, forgotten her name)

• State 1 = at the beginning of the game until more or less the Yule Festival (december) : nearly once per day when spawnig in Ravensthorpe I had a pop-up notification saying : "Your Joms has been recruited go see Captain x"
    • State 2 = Then came the state were I had to change my joms gear + had to ask Captain X to have sometime some money
    • State 3 = Then came the bug of Joms gear reset + State 2
    • State 4 = completly bored (to be polite...) with all this game bugs, I gave up resetting my joms gear and stopped to beg for some money that was announced by the game as an automatic reward and should have alway been as it was in State 1
    • State 5 = Bug from state 3 has been resolved, but I kept the State 4
    • State 6 = with the RR Champions : I changed my Joms gear one Time, the first day of the New RR Maps, next time I reloaded the game I had the Pop-Up and the money, never saw any Pop-Up since
    • State 7 = Seeing your post, I've just changed my Joms gear (Captain x gave me no money), I'm gonna see tomorrow if I've got a Pop-Up or if the Captain x give me some money 🙂

I will post the result here,
    nice day to you 🙂

• SteveZ_Pun
    273 posts

@ubi-smash
    Hi, how you can check it??? I only saw one time i got money, this was after i build the barracks and i recruit the first jomsviking.
    I played since release and never got money again..

• TheNorfolkian
    608 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Since other players’ Jomsvikings are capped at Level 1 when being hired, I won’t be at all surprised if the ‘market’ dries up exceedingly fast. Since Ubisoft has already made it so that only your lieutenant can level up, and only higher level Jomsvikings can be had at the River Raid hiring house, ‘payments’ will cease.

Ubisoft came up with a great concept, and broke it.

• MissM16
    213 posts

I only got that one automated pity hire that we all get when I first built the barracks.

• azullFR
    1369 posts

@stevez_pun
    In fact, now to have a chance to make it happens : you have to reset your Joms gear, then the next time you log in the some game (12 or 24h after) you have to go near the "Captain x" until she talks to you, or even you have to if your joms as been hired she will tell you enter the "Talk' option... this is the new broken mechanic (the normal one was having a prompt (a Pop-Up) when you spawned at Ravensthorpe telling you to ask for your money... gone 😞

• azullFR
    1369 posts

@thenorfolkian

Ubisoft came up with a great concept, and broke it.

100% agree with you

• KopfSmertZz
    82 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I found out that every time I change anything on my Jomsviking (doesn't matter what) I get payed the next day after interacting with my Jomsviking Quartermaster. So I change something every day, I'm doing my daily opal sweep at Reda's anyway, and collect 100 coins from the previous day. Easy peacy!

Need coins? Just break every pot/vase/crate you find to collect sellable loot or coins and hunt hunt hunt and sell. Easy coins!

• azullFR
    1369 posts

@kopfsmertzz

So I change something every day,

you're right : it works this way now, but it was not intended to work this way....
    Not a big bug, but a bug added to the pletoric list of bugs, glitches, lacks.... not funny for a full price game 😞

• Kormac67
    821 posts
    I only got that one automated pity hire that we all get when I first built the barracks.

Same for me.
    I'll try switching some gear on her to see if anything happens then.

a payout will occur if your Jomsviking has been raiding with other players

Now this explains a lot. Nobody is doing normal raids anymore, and nobody takes lvl1 community JVs on a river raid.

Wish the community JVs would show up with their actual level instead of one and they would do away completely with the ugly auto-generated JVs.

• azullFR
    1369 posts

@azullfr
    @SpirantCrayon22
    @ubi-smash

so, I relogged after 14h hours and I got the pop-up, Eydis (Captain x) gave me 100 🙂

To notice : I have got a second account = I didn't changed my Joms gear in this 2nd account = I asked for money = no money
    So, I consider this mechanic is not working correctly (it was ok some months ago....)

Nice day to all 🙂

• SpirantCrayon22

@kopfsmertzz

Oh, no, I don't need silver, think I'm around 150,000 right now. Just I realised I hadn't had a pop-up about the Jomsviking. As written arleady, this is hardly a big bug but it looks like something's happened to the mechanism.

• ubi-smash

Hey folks, thanks for chiming in here! To add, provide what you have already tried in this situation @azullFR, but gather some more information for the team to view. Could you all confirm the platforms you are on and roughly the last time anyone has received a payout from your recruited Jomsvikings?

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

@ubi-smash

Xbox One (X). I don't recall but during the time when the gear always reset I got regular payments. I'd suggest the payments stopped at the time that problem was fixed.

• ubi-smash

@spirantcrayon22 Thanks! Could you confirm that your latest save is uploaded to the Cloud? I would also like to gather save files for them to further look over this too.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1369 posts

@ubi-smash
    hello,
    I'm using one single PS4 pro with 2 accounts, AC Valhalla installed in the internal SSD (everything up-to-date):
    azullFR (Ultimate Edit°)
    a2ullFR (shared account)
    Both accounts have Manual Cloud Saves ready to use if needed 🙂

infos :
    a2ullFR (shared account) = Joms gear change = looong time ago >> last money received = looong time ago
    azullFR (Ultimate Edit°) = Joms gear change : 2021-09-16 10:53 PM (Paris hour) >> after coming back to the game : last money received (100) = 2021-09-17 02:26 PM (Paris hour) [I also changed again my Joms gear at this exact time]

Nice day to you 🙂

• ubi-smash

@azullFR Thanks for this additional information! 🙂

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics