Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SteveZ_Pun
    273 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SteveZ_Pun
    273 posts

@azullfr
    Nope, nothing..Your Jom is since month in my crew.
    Is this the correct gear?

And does my Jom looks like in the pic?

Did you recognize Bjรถrn changes his look every time you open the crew managment?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

@SpirantCrayon22 - Have you at all tested the behaviour you described, whereby you would instead check your count of silver in your inventory before and after speaking to the quartermaster at the Jomsviking barracks? Do you notice your total of silver increasing at all by following the instructions listed by @KopfSmertZz as well? Thanks for letting us know that you received 100 silver after changing your Jomsviking's appearance, and thank you in advance for any additional information that you can provide! ๐Ÿ™‚

@SteveZ_Pun & @azullFR - As communicated above by my colleague @Ubi-Mark, we're hoping that a future update should see the bugged behaviour of the payments resolved. We'll keep everyone updated here in this thread with more information as we receive it. Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

@SteveZ_Pun - Just quickly, I notice you recently made (and subsequently deleted) several posts. Can you let me know if you've been encountering any issues with editing your posts? The time available to do so has been extended to 24 hours recently, just in case it was a case of wanting to update information. ๐Ÿ™‚

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 629 posts

@ubi-woofer

I have only noticed the on-screen messages, I haven't checked the amount of silver before and after. I'll try and remember to do that but as my Eivor has over 150,000 silver it's not really very important at all.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2374 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Thanks for the update, that would be appreciated, thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    273 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Every time i want post i got an error, i tried 3,4 times but no post was shown-only errors or message i must be logged in to post. This forum had many issues at this day for me,logged out from alone, errors etc. Later i saw all my posts are added despite the error messages but the pics i added are shown as undifened and i delete all. The last post was ok but maybe i deleted by accident.

• Ubi-Keo

@stevez_pun Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues posting on the forum.

If you experience this issue again please go through the browser troubleshooting and try again.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun
    273 posts

@ubi-keo
    I know this things but other user had this issue too...
    Little later i had no issues without do this troubleshooting...

• Ubi-Keo

@stevez_pun Ok I understand, if other people were also experiencing issues then it's most likely that this was an issue on our side for which I apologise.

We do always recommend going through the browser troubleshooting first if you do encounter any issues just in case.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

@SteveZ_Pun - Apologies for the additional reply! Just to confirm, have the issues you were experiencing with Discussions resolved now after performing the browser troubleshooting recommended by @Ubi-Keo?

If not, can you please report these over in the dedicated Forum Feedback section so that we can pass forward these reports? I regularly check this section and pass on new reports to the forum developers, so if the information can be posted there for reference, that would be greatly appreciated.

I've restored the last of the earlier posts you attempted to make for you, as both images showed up correctly, just as a heads-up as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1326 posts

@stevez_pun
    sorry for the late reply, your post from october the 4th just appeared to me now ( thanks to @Ubi-Woofer for taking the time to make it visible ๐Ÿ‘)

Some pictures I took just today : october the 20th 12h22 Berlin hour

Your jom :

Both joms + Bjorn

my jom (front and back)

The only item I change is the bow (here, with the Dreka bow, when I swap, I use a green predator bow, I don't remember it's name)

I will post here the next time I go to a Vagn's River Raid to see if it does change something

( I'm pretty sure Ubi does not make "cross statistics" between joms used in raids, river raids or not = server ressources consumption for an anecdotic feature , in best case Ubi is just looking if the jom as been hired by another player and then gives some silver per day )

Nice day to you ๐Ÿ™‚

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 629 posts

@ubi-keo

I haven't had a message about Jomsviking silver for a few days now. I did, a couple of times, check silver before and after talking to whatsherface but the number was the same so I wasn't getting anything without noticing (or there was no payment to be had). It does seem that altering the Jomsviking appearance might have had an effect but it's not consistent. I got a couple of payments but then even with changing his armour I got nothing.

• SteveZ_Pun
    273 posts

@azullfr
    Hmmm, my Joms have reset his gear, dont know why...I controlled after i saw your pics.
    Your Jom have the same gear.
    Bjorn is always same in the world
    but when i open manage your Joms team he always looks differrent ๐Ÿ˜Š

• SteveZ_Pun
    273 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    He should look now like this.. I ask for gear to control if they are same.
    But i still got no silver, maybe i was cheated or robed ๐Ÿ˜‚

• azullFR
    1326 posts

@stevez_pun
    I just took a look now,
    here the pictures: 2021 october, the 23th / 11h14 Berlin hour

For the Bjorns' look in the menu :
    I also noticed that after the Patch Ubi made months ago (the patch to correct "Bjorn auto-unassigned from the boat team"), if I remember well, before this Patch, the look in the menu was the real Bjorn look

For a test in Vagns' River Raids I have to wait because I still not started the "Lugh" missions and want to have enough time to make all them in one session (because of the bugs), I'm still looking for your jom in my second account ๐Ÿ™‚

• SteveZ_Pun
    273 posts

@azullfr
    Thanks for answer. Sounds funny amateur d hydromel..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
    Maybe you find my big boy one day, maybe he have lost his boat. I write if i get one day some money.
    This game have really weird issues..If i buy a Ubisoft Game again i wait until its complete releases, like i do with Origins and Odyssey.

• azullFR
    1326 posts

@stevez_pun

I just went to raid 1 camp in Exe River this morning with your jom : 2021 November, the 1rst 03:32 AM (Berlin hour)

he had the same visible gear from previous post :

I'm trying to get a picture of him at the brewery... but no luck at the moment ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

• TheNorfolkian
    604 posts

@azullfr Nice screen captures of that Jomsviking walking about. He definitely is an amateur if he doesnโ€™t earn money...

• azullFR
    1326 posts

@thenorfolkian

he is the only one in this boat who correctly handles the oars... impressive ! ... and he is not payed !!! what a shame ! ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Sadly, I missed the shot where he "puzzled" (tribute to Michel Audiard : "Tontons flingueurs") one ennemy with his axe ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• SteveZ_Pun
    273 posts

@azullfr
    Hahahahaha, great. Yes gear is correct but no money... Maybe he spent all for met.
    What name have you second account?
    tribute to Michel Audiard : "Tontons flingueurs? Its some comedy with gangster?

Suggested Topics