Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SteveZ_Pun
    Original poster 273 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 985 posts

@stevez_pun Thank you for this additional information and thank you for the images. I will pass this on.

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-viral
    I suggest again to order the section onwed items better!!!!
    After i bought the Snake’s Well it was shown as owned...but after i add it in my settlement it wasnt marked anymore.

• SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-keo
    Again a Ulls Item isnt marked as owned. Same Item i reported on 23. September -the Ullrs Hunter Offering Stone.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 530 posts

Hey @SteveZ_Pun appreciate your input as well as provided screenshots and confirm that this has been forwarded to our team accordingly.

As soon as we will have any further information or updates, details will be posted here, in our official forums, so keep an eye.

Should you have any additional information regarding the issue or if you run into any other difficulties, do not hesitate and drop us a message at any time!

Official Response
  • SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-karl
    Ok, thanks. If i find more i will post it

• SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-karl
    Again a item switch from marked as owned to unmarked. Maybe it happens with newer stuff. I bought this week the Draugr helmet and this items stays marked.
    I think english name is Midgard serpent statue from Jormungandr set.

• azullFR
    1335 posts

the Engraved Tree :

1. bought at Reda for 35 Opals ...
    2. Tested = applied ... (well, mistake.. I don't like it)
    3. reverted to Old "tree"
    4. back to Reda ... he still want's to sell me the Engraved Tree .... (not shown as owned)
  • SteveZ_Pun

@azullfr
    Many items are really ugly. Cause that i dont buy this horse or the lion, if they are for 10 opals i dont buy. I know someone who buys the horse from high elf pack, pink smoke......
    Maybe i am old but it kills the immersion for me to use steampunk or fantasy items in a viking game.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thanks for sharing an additional report with us regarding the Midgard Serpent Statue you purchased from Reda's Shop still showing as purchasable, @SteveZ_Pun, and for including screenshots. I've shared these with the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thank you for sharing your report as well, @azullFR. I understand that you may not be able to provide images that show this now, as Reda has since changed his stock. I've passed your report along to the development team so they're aware of this. In future, would you also be able to share screenshots that shows the item has been purchased successfully, but that you are still given the option to purchase the item from Reda? We can then include these in any future reports.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1335 posts

@ubi-borealis
    here they are πŸ™‚

(I've just added some words for the dev team...)

For the dev team : here what the Engraved tree looks like πŸ˜‰
    For the dev team : here what the Redas' shop looks like πŸ˜‰
    For the dev team : No, I am not a liar....
    ....as it is time consuming (and game session breaking) , I didn't took some of my time to search these screenshots, then to select these ones, then to put them on a USB drive, then to transfer them to PC, then to erase them from USB drive,then to resize them, anotate,etc., one by one, and, at least, to send them during my previous post. Hope you can simply understand this... Or do you need a bailiff's report ?

PS4 pro & Valhalla : Always fully up-to-date (Reminder : no way to have Reda on an outdated Valhalla on PS)
    2 accounts = 2 Manual saves in your Cloud :
    azullFR = affected
    a2ullFR = no problem (I didn't bought the Engraved tree) πŸ˜‰

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Thanks for providing those images, @azullFR! I'll add them to your report so the developers can take a closer look at this πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1335 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Many thanks to you πŸ‘ πŸ™‚

hope the dev team will understand what I wrote πŸ™‚

• SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-borealis
    I wrote in an older post it happens most time to new items but this week i have an older item with same issue. Why Ubisoft delete the date from the owned items?
    I think i own the weeping willow(Trauerweide) 6 month....

• SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-borealis
    Another Item not shown as owned. Got this package from Amazon Prime.

undefined
    Seems this issue doesnt interest Ubisoft???

• SpirantCrayon22
    630 posts

@stevez_pun

Me, too, I have that from Amazon/Twitch/whatever and it's available for 35 opal. It's the Black Raven version of the Golden Tree, I checked it wasn't the Dark Knight one earlier - even took a screen-shot but you beat me to it!

• SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-borealis
    Picture from the owned section is shown as undefined..Everywhere issues.............

• SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-borealis
    Next tree with issue..The Tree of the End Times

Suggested Topics