Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Salfoxx
    Original poster 11 posts

I encountered this bug and the challenges don't update starting 1 hour ago, before this time the challenges worked as intended, am I the only one or it is a general bug?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4118 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

The issue with challenges and statistics in Ubisoft Connect not tracking as expected should now be resolved! It may take a short period of time for your challenges/stats to update, but they should soon show the correct amounts.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this situation. If you notice that your challenges/stats are still not updating as expected, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can investigate further.

@fo0fight3r - I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to track your challenges/stats for quite some time now. If your challenges/stats are still not tracking correctly, please don't hesitate to open up a separate thread so we can investigate further. This will prevent us from going off-topic in this thread about a specific incident.

@B00MSIE - Your stats/challenges should now update to the correct amounts shortly. If you've noticed that they still haven't updated after some time, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • LordSNK15
    3 posts

Same here. Weekly challenges don't update.

• MetalicTink
    1 posts

I’m having that exact issue but it’s only started today (ps5). I’ve also tried all the suggested things listed above, so only time will fix it it seems. Hopefully this bug won’t be occurring to often for us all.

• Salfoxx
    Original poster 11 posts

As per title of the topic, the new ubisoft connect weekly challenges don't work, they don't update the status, please UBI fix this as soon as possible

• lordbaltimort
    1 posts

Same issue on Series X today

• Robertsonland
    5 posts

Same issue here on PC. Everything was at 0 when I started this morning. Killed several with Predator Bow, Spear and by Assassination and no counter updates. Didn't play yesterday so not sure when it started.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I've merged together some reports about Ubisoft Connect challenges not updating as expected on 17 September, 2021, into a single thread. Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us.

We've been notified that there is some ongoing degradation currently with Assassin's Creed: Valhalla which could be preventing your stats from updating correctly. The team are aware of this issue and are working towards resolving this as soon as they are able to. Once we have any updates to share with you all, we will let you know within this thread.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Wettek98
    1 posts

Same problem, PC

• Zireael-1138
    3 posts

I managed to complete the spear and predator bow challenges last night, but today the progress on both the community challenge and the normal challenge for "perform any kind of assassination" have stopped. They're both stuck at 19 and no matter how many enemies I assassinate, won't progress any further.

• kariminator_x
    6 posts

Me too, same bug, for me stuck at 0 all challenges.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Wettek98, @Zireael-1138 & @kariminator_x!

I'm sorry to hear that your challenges aren't correctly tracking in Ubisoft Connect. We are aware of some issues with degradation at the moment that are affecting statistics and challenges from being updated as expected.

As soon as we have any more updates to share, we will let you know within this thread and in the Ubisoft General News & Announcements forums.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • fo0fight3r
    23 posts

after almost a year now.....

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

Just also noticed this on Series X. So I assume I slaughtered a couple of hundred sheep for nothing…

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

The issue with challenges and statistics in Ubisoft Connect not tracking as expected should now be resolved! It may take a short period of time for your challenges/stats to update, but they should soon show the correct amounts.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this situation. If you notice that your challenges/stats are still not updating as expected, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can investigate further.

@fo0fight3r - I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to track your challenges/stats for quite some time now. If your challenges/stats are still not tracking correctly, please don't hesitate to open up a separate thread so we can investigate further. This will prevent us from going off-topic in this thread about a specific incident.

@B00MSIE - Your stats/challenges should now update to the correct amounts shortly. If you've noticed that they still haven't updated after some time, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • kariminator_x
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi. Thanks, problem solved.

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thanks! After opening it now, I immediately had finished all the challenges, so it was still counting kills etc, only not updating it in Ubisoft Connect.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Glad to hear that the issue was resolved foryou both, @kariminator_x and @B00MSIE!

As this was a temporary degradation, and it is now resolved, I'll lock this thread and mark it as resolved. If anyone has a similar issue in the future, please let us know in a new thread. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics