ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ChunkyLubie
    Original poster 1 posts

When will cross-play invites from Stadia to PC and console work? I want to invite my PC and console friends to play but cannot. Neither Ubiosft or Google provide any information as to when this feature will finally work. So can this forum provide any more info?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3148 posts

Hello chunkylubie, thank you for your question.

At the moment players on PC and Stadia can play together, but they are unable to send each other invites at the moment, as this is something we are going to implement in the future.

Fo now the best place to look for updates on this is our blog website and Twitter >

Twitter https://twitter.com/Rainbow6Game
    News blog https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/rainbow-six/siege/news-updates

Official Response
  • razfaz23
    3 posts

@Ubi-Milky , thanks for your initial response. However, this is from back in Sep 2021. Meanwhile R6 Extraction has released with crossplay between PC and Stadia including invites starting day one. This also worked day one in The Division. We are still waiting for the implementation as we have seen it on R6 Extraction. This is specifically disappointing since Siege is out for such a long time on Stadia and is at its core essentially the same game, at least engine. Can you please give us a more precise response and timeframe? Q2 2022? Q3? 2023? I'm not trying to be rude, but this is something that I have been waiting for in a long time, and I believe I am not the only Stadia or PC player regarding this.

Thanks in advance.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3148 posts

Hello @razfaz23 thanks for your reply, I understand you are keen to see the implementation of full cross-play across all platforms, but regrettably we do not have any more information on this subject or any time frames, only our Siege developers would be able to give an update on this, if they choose to do so, in one of their blog posts or Twitter posts. We have not received any updates from our devs on this topic, but we will happily pass your feedback on about this to our devs.

Official Response

Suggested Topics