ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED If you search anything on google with the keywords "ubisoft" & "forum" you will be recommended strictly posts from the old website.

0 Likes/4 Replies/59 Views
    BobbyG75
    Original poster 2 posts

I understand that the name of the physical website is "forums.Ubisoft" nevertheless, you need to change the keywords for this new website or at least diminish the old websites ranking. I've never had a harder time finding official support posts from any single company. It feels as though the old website remains only to confuse customers.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1607 posts

@bobbyg75 Hi there, and welcome to the forums! My apologies for the annoyance this has been. We want to make sure that information is easily accessible to everyone when searching for particular pages. Could you give me some examples of some pages you see during your searches on Google so that I can share this feedback with our team? When using Google for "Ubisoft" and "Ubisoft Forums" on my side, I receive our most updated websites. However, I want to collect some more information about the older web pages you are currently seeing. Thanks!

Official Response
  • rmjdesigns
    18 posts

@ubi-smash Go to any game in your" UBIcrap Noconnect" game list- Forums = YOU GO TO OLD ARCHIVE!!
    Not New working area! Gotta love a team that never tests!

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1663 posts

@rmjdesigns Hi there.

Sorry to hear you've been redirected to our older forums when searching for information about our titles.

Would you be able to confirm if you are being sent to these old forums directly from within Ubisoft Connect, or just via a search engine?

As commented by Ubi-Smash, would you be able to share some example pages that appear in search results when looking for game related information? We'd like to forward as much feedback to the team as possible.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics