Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Martelinho40K
    Original poster 78 posts

Hello. I think the two videos below are self-explanatory, so, if any Ubisoft member have some question about the both videos, just ask here and i will provide more details.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

@martelinho40k Thanks for sharing these video clips with us on the issues you have encountered recently. Regarding the clips compiled in the first Youtube video:

1 & 2: Have you only witness this behavior Online? Has this ever happened during the Campaign Mode?

3: How frequent are you running into World Missions like this when playing Online Mode? 

4: Another situation to check if you see the same behavior: Do you see the same results when dealing with enemy spawns when playing Online and Campaign Mode?

5 & 6: Both have been gathered to provide with the team to furhter review.

7, 8, and Uniforms: These two have already been given to our team to furhter investigate at this time. Please keep a lookout on our public channels and also our news & announcements page for further updates.

Official Response
  • Martelinho40K
    Original poster 78 posts

Hello @ubi-smash, how are you doing? I hope you are okay and safe.

1 & 2: Have you only witness this behavior Online? Has this ever happened during the Campaign Mode?

The first one i get it only in the online mode. The second one was the first time i did get it in the game since i had acquired the game.

3: How frequent are you running into World Missions like this when playing Online Mode? 

Really frequently because the seasonal reward track, since it's 80 level, anytime wasted in the online mode, was one less chance to level up. So a constantly i made a "run" on the assignment and world events in the online mode. Also, this same [LOCATION] bug can be encounter doing the 'Dysfunction' coop mission, if you want, i can do and record for you guys and put here too.

4: Another situation to check if you see the same behavior: Do you see the same results when dealing with enemy spawns when playing Online and Campaign Mode?

It's seems this only happen in the online mode, because probably the spawn system there is a mess mate. Campaign i did get too, i will not be hypocrite, but, is really less and not too aggressive like in the online mode. I don't know if this is related, but, disabling the bloom, depth of field and motion blur, made the game run a like more stable. Could you please, ask to the devs look with care about the performance issues reported for the players since the release of the game? I think a stable game and polished is way better than a game with fully content but with a 'sheesh' performance.

5 & 6: Both have been gathered to provide with the team to furhter review.

Okay mate.

7, 8, and Uniforms: These two have already been given to our team to furhter investigate at this time. Please keep a lookout on our public channels and also our news & announcements page for further updates.

Okay. Also, something to put in there is a feedback and suggestion, it's possible the dev team make a option for us to choose which uniform from the character we could use, in the Uniformed Access option? And, other thing, the First Responder, if we look about the name, he should have the Uniformed Access in hospitals in the game, but, this profession don't even have the option, they can't add in the next major update?

Thank you so much for the attention, stay safe and take care yourself.

Suggested Topics