Moved Unsolved I'm asked my username, password and 2step code every single time I open Ubi Connect0 Likes/6 Replies/109 ViewsOriginal poster TheArgentinian 28 posts
Even though I have checked the option to remember my PC. Incredibly annoying.
Mr.T.Magnum 171 posts
@tercermundista_ Thats why I removed the 2Step verification...no other gaming platform is so annoying because of that.
Ubisoft Support Staff ubi-smash 1705 posts
Hey folks, sorry for the annoyance this issue has been when logging into Ubisoft Connect. We are currently looking into this, but please try the following steps shared in Our Thread Here to offer a workaround. As for the credentials also not saving when selecting "Remember Me," could you please Create a Support Ticket with us with your Launcher Logs attached to gather further information with our team's research?
VikMorroHun 2 posts
"Ubisoft Connect doesn't remember 2SV even on trusted device" problem still persists after several month.
- clear the cache in Ubisoft Connect
- un-install and re-install Ubisoft Connect (please ensure you follow the steps to back up your save files first)
DONE, multiple times, multiple Windows installations
- run Ubisoft Connect as administrator
Actually, I didn't do this, but Ubisoft Connect is not installed in a system folder so it shouldn't matter
- if you are using a VPN, please disable it
Second, please provide all of the following:
- Have you made your device a trusted device?
- Do you use the 'remember me' option? If so, are you still required to log in with your credentials in addition to your 2SV code every time?
- Do you log out of Ubisoft Connect every time?
- Do you exit Ubisoft Connect every time? This would be exiting the launcher from the dashboard if it still shows it is running in the background.
NO, but it keeps telling me it will log me out for being offline for extended time (after I wake my computer from sleep)
- Do you ever have any issues with having to complete 2SV every time that you log in, even when you have your device as marked as trusted?
YES - this is very annoying. Other companies' products REMEMBER my computer for the selected period (1 week, 1 month, etc) and those authentication methods don't ask for the 2SV code until the selected time period isn't over.
Original poster TheArgentinian 28 posts
This post is deleted!