Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• X_Matiozo_X
    Original poster 2 posts

My map looks like this right now:

Last what I've done was a Lincolnscire, and after that I think I should have Wincestre arc activated, but nothing happened, and now Im just walking around doing nothing. I wasnt looking on the order of the map, I was just doing them randomly, but does it matter, or not? I've spend like 30 hours in this game already, and I would be very disappointed if all of this time went on nothing, because of some dumb glitch.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MissM16
    213 posts

Hi

if you haven't done so already, try speaking with Hythem and see if that triggers Wincestre for you.

When I was at this stage, I never got a prompt to report to Hythem but I went to him for Codex pages and he wound up giving me Wincestre so I triggered it by accident. Hope this works for you!

• Andi-AUT95
    6 posts

@x_matiozo_x Hi I have the same problem but with only 5 alliances finished. 😢

• X_Matiozo_X
    Original poster 2 posts

@missm16 It didnt triggered Wincester, however, it triggered Lunden, which I didnt had on map! Thanks a lot for now, appreciate it!

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1038 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for posting about the pause in the progression you have encountered.

Thank you to MissM16 for providing a workaround. Andi-AUT95 can you also try speaking to Hytham in his Bureau in your Settlement, to see if this triggers another location you can visit on Randvi's map?

Official Response

Suggested Topics