ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3622 posts

@undeadchristdog Thanks for the video.

After enhancing your previous image I can see the two NPC's that you mentioned, however neither of them were Pierre.

The development team are still investigating this issue, we will update this thread once we have an update.

Official Response
  • UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 34 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-keo
    I am a fanatic of this series. I play through all the games in the Assasin Creed series 100 percent. With most of the achievements. I hope that this year or at least in early January the addon will be playable. The other bugs I saw in the bug list seem trivial. In fact, I've never noticed any of them myself.

• ARandomPumpkin
    1 posts

Hello, Christdog. I had a very similar problem where the add-on wasn't showing up. If you're on console, I found a sort of fix that worked for me where I went and uninstalled the addon, then reinstalled it. Maybe this could work for you?

• UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 34 posts

In my addon worked dock was created but I had too low level after time marker disappeared and people in guest house. How to uninstall the add-on itself without the game ?  Uninstalling the entire game does not help.

• azullFR
    2026 posts

@undeadchristdog

if you use an Xbox :

• Either on your console’s homepage or under "My games & apps" >> official icon for AC Valhalla
    • Whilst hovering over AC Valhalla, press the Menu button on your controller (it looks like three horizontal lines stacked on top of each other)
    • From the little list of options that pops up, select ‘Manage game and add-ons’
    • This should bring you to a page where you can see the game and any other files associated with it – from the list, simply untick the DLC that you don’t want anymore (a little line of text saying "Will remove" should appear once you’ve unticked the game)
    • When you’ve selected all the things you want to delete, select "Save changes" on the right-hand side of the screen
    • A screen should now pop up, including a big button that reads "Uninstall" >> click on that and the DLC will be deleted

(Copied, pasted and modified a little from : https://stealthoptional.com/how-to/how-to-delete-games-on-xbox-series-x-s-uninstall-game-remove-dlc-add-ons-make-more-space-on-console-call-of-duty-campaign/: (https://stealthoptional.com/how-to/how-to-delete-games-on-xbox-series-x-s-uninstall-game-remove-dlc-add-ons-make-more-space-on-console-call-of-duty-campaign))

Hope this will help you a little 🙂

• UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 34 posts

But I have the PC version as I wrote at the very beginning.

• azullFR
    2026 posts

@undeadchristdog
    sorry I missed that,
    for PC I didn't found any precise response on the net

have you a physical copy, steam version, or something else ?

• UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 34 posts

@azullfr
    I have an epic game launcher version but the game also starts via ubisoft uplay connect.

• azullFR
    2026 posts

@undeadchristdog

I've just found this for Epic on Reddit, maybe you will find usefull infos :
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EpicGamesPC/comments/f476ya/remove_uninstall_dlc/

• UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 34 posts

Maybe this game error only occurred for me 😞
    Could your developers please edit the game save I give you to get to France or maybe some mod. I wanted to be able to play this dlc on Christmas because I live at home alone my parents died. I only have a brother working in another country.

• azullFR
    2026 posts

@undeadrottgod

From what I understood, developpers can't modify individual gamers saves 😞

By any chance have you tried to :

1. make a manual save (Save M-1)
    2. uninstall the game following these steps : https://www.technoloxy.com/gaming/epic-games-manage-dlc/: (https://technoloxy.com/gaming/epic-games-manage-dlc)
    3. relaunch the game without the DLC
    4. making a new manual save in a different slot (Save M-2)
    5. re-installing the DLC
    6. lauching the game with DLC and starting from Save M-2

?

If you haven't tried it before, maybe this could help, but it's far from beeing 100% sure to do the trick ...

• UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 34 posts

@azullfr
    In this game there is no such option neither from epic nor from ubisoft launcher. Maybe manually deleting the dlc files will help just don't know which ones.
    I just deleted all dlc with the name francia the game is working but you still see the quest for francia 😞

• azullFR
    2026 posts

@undeadrottgod
    I'm really sorry you don't have such options,

I searched in the forum and found a post related to the DLC folders, as I'm not a PC user and as I don't know how it works on PC I'm not even sure it will help you more that what you have already done, sorry for this.
    I would say, just take care and make some backups 🙂

(Many thanks to longjohn119 for sharing his insights 👍 )

longjohn119
    longjohn119 895 posts
    Dec 20, 2021, 5:12 AM
    Some people having start up issues found that the upgrade didn't delete the contents of some of the dlc_xxx folders .... Only 3 folders should have any data left in them

dlc_20 - Wrath of the Druids
    dlc_207 - Siege of Paris
    dlc_211 - Seasonal events

Check the other folders and if there is anything left in them then delete that content. You can also delete the empty folders themselves even if you aren't having any problems

this post is from a thread about PC issues, it's there :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/78181/pc-i-am-experiencing-frequent-crashes-freezes-in-game-post-here/5?lang=en-US

Seeing the quest marker after deleting the DLC is a strange game behaviour ... (but this game as so many strange behaviours ...)

I hope it will be fixed for you soon 🤞

• UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 34 posts

@azullfr
    I finally deleted all the dlc files from siege of paris and the game even gave me a message that the dlc was missing so I loaded a new save and the quest disappeared so I reloaded the files and again the quest came back "to france" with the old error as if it remembered what I did before.
    I ended up deleting all the dlc files from siege of paris and the game even gave me a message that the dlc was missing so I loaded a new save and the quest disappeared so I reloaded the files and again the quest came back "to france" with an old error as if the game save still remembered what I did before 😞
    On the web I found a saw decryptor of the entire AC series including valhalla ACSaveTool but I am not familiar with editing game saves. Unfortunately there is no savegame editor for AC Valhalla

• bielik01
    1717 posts

@undeadrottgod have you considered changing the language by any chance? I hate seeing Polish in non-Polish games, but maybe that'll help.
    I have everything in English on my PS4 and don't recall any problems with that quest.

• azullFR
    2026 posts

@undeadrottgod

Really weird the bug you have, maybe you could also try the tip given by @bielik01
    I hope Ubi will find a fix for your issue soon 🤞

• UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 34 posts

@bielik01
    I will try to do this. However, I found a similar problem to me, and that would mean that the game save was simply corrupted.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/94029/settlement-npcs-are-spawning-into-the-world-dead-post-here?lang=en-US died Pierre, Ake and Swinda (previous festivals and current Jula)
    I hope the language change works, because over 200 hours of game time is too much for me to load the old save

• UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 34 posts

I was treated on Covid-19. Still nothing, changing the language didn't change anything.

It must be cheated game saves, because the body of a dead Ake appears in events like the festival of Jula here is exactly the clues then a clip is attached and then again see a dead body instead of fighting.

The issue is simple though, now I think if a patch came out that nourishes all NPCs !!  

• UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 34 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics