ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 35 posts

I'm afraid the support will end soon and a new Assassin will come out. No response from the developers.

• UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 35 posts

I still don't know anything, the addition is unplayable. Pierre, Ake, Brown and a few others are dead. I would like to know if you will fix my problem with the dead characters, so I can play the DLC by the end of this year. I recently decided to keep playing (although I now planned to play the DLC before the end of the main storyline), but I paid for the season pass. The issue refused to resolve itself. There must have been something wrong with the save, because in the past the game would shut down very quickly. I think this could be fixed with a patch that would resurrect key dead characters. Deleting DLC files turning the game on and saving turning it off and re-uploading and turning it on doesn't change anything. When I delete, the quest disappears, but when I reload, instead of restarting, it remembers everything, including the dead characters. This bug makes all festivals unplayable.
    , and the fact that the person I am having an affair with is dead.  

I have just thoroughly completed the main storyline and all the pious quests, the only thing left is the non-functional Siege of Paris 😞

• UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 35 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • azullFR
    2281 posts

@undeadrottgod

Really impressive and really weird this bug !!!

sadly I can't do anything for you 😞
    Just hopping this will be soon resolved 🤞

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6048 posts

Hello there @UndeadRottGod,

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with dead NPCs in-game, and that you are unable to travel to Francia due to Pierre spawning into the world dead.

I can confirm that your report about the missing objective for "To Francia" has been passed on to the dedicated teams, who are investigating this further. I've also added a more up-to-date copy of your save file, in case this is helpful for the ongoing investigation. We don't yet have any updates to share regarding this issue, including any news of an ETA for a resolution. I've asked the team if there's any more information regarding your experience with "To Francia" that might be helpful for the investigation. If the team require any more details from you, we will contact you within this thread.

You also report that a number of festival NPCs, such as Ake and Thyra, have spawned in dead as well. I'm sorry to hear that these dead NPCs prevented you from fully enjoying the Yule Festival. Can you confirm which NPCs are appearing dead in Ravensthorpe for you, and if they are still dead? We can then take a closer look at this as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 35 posts

Yes, they are dead so far, there are a lot of them, they are dead in one area, Their bodies are lying near the houses, on the bridge, as if it was an area death at one time. As I wrote earlier, I have a suspicion that the game saved incorrectly.
    I can't give the whole list because I wouldn't recognise by face. Some of these characters previously lived in the Wrath of the Druids add-on. 

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6048 posts

Thanks for letting me know that these NPCs are still dead in-world, @UndeadRottGod. Would you be able to provide a video that shows the location of all the dead NPCs in Ravensthorpe for us? You mention that you're having trouble identifying who these NPCs are. A video would allow us to take a closer look and help with identifying who the dead NPCs are.

Can you also let me know what features of the game these dead NPCs have prevented you from accessing, with the exception of "Siege of Paris." You say that some of these characters previously lived in the "Wrath of the Druids" expansion. Do these dead NPCs prevent you from now travelling to Ireland as well?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 35 posts

I found 2 bodies ake the body disappeared as the festival disappeared. For me the most important thing is Pierre because without him I have no access to the DLC. I didn't even manage to stand in Paris.
    Below I gave two recordings

• UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 35 posts

The one on the bridge is probably Thyra. Ake's body disappeared after Jul's festival ended, it was outside Ravensthorpe. In the place where the beer quest led to.  The transcript of this event I unfortunately do not have.

• AmberAmey8hH
    3 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2890 posts

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you @undeadrottgod , thanks for sharing these clips, we appreciate it!

I've passed these onto the team so they can take a closer look into these.

Should you come across any more, or notice any changes, please let us know!

Official Response
  • UndeadRottGod
    Original poster 35 posts

It's still the same problem. As I point out for the nth time.
    I keep waiting for you guys to fix me the Siege of Paris add-on that I purchased with the season pass. Fixing the rest is just going to prolong the issue forever. So far I have seen absolutely no progress for almost a year. And it's not just my problem anymore, but I see similar topics as well. So I'm not alone in this, so I demand all the more to add this problem to the list of known problems. Especially since this is a very serious bug. A critical problem would be the inability to continue the main thread or turn on the game. Patience is said to be a virtue in any case, for the philosopher Thomas Aquinas. But even his patience had a limit.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4134 posts

Hi @undeadrottgod apologies for the late response.

I am also sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue. I have contacted the development team for an update.

As soon as we have more information we will update this thread.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response

Suggested Topics