ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mixalis_345
    Original poster 3 posts

Exept the fact that the escapes are not about skill but avoiding the tree-rock (just rename the escapes to avoid the tree chalenge) 3 years now after glitches bags you keep put them in summits. Many people play the game beucase of summits they like the competition but the game help the cheaters and thats sad. Here the link to video in this week summits. Im in good place in leaderbords i will not continue even if i know i can improve a lot. Whats the point? Every time the cheaters will get better points than me.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kam945
    7 posts

+1, ure right to be honest.

• Mr.T.Magnum
    143 posts

@kam945 Disagree! Bugs and Glitches has nothing to do with cheating...this are 2 different shoes! But it's the easiest way to call players they are using the glitches cheaters...this remembers me one race last time against some who invited me and because I won he called me a cheater...this is stupid! I don't believe the most are playing summits for competition (they would more use the PVP races)...maybe some but a lot players I think for the cosmetic parts that you "normally" should buy for CC, extra cars or full upgrade sets.

• Waxelle-Fr
    224 posts

Hello, and again, this is just one more example, knowing that a lot of cheaters, or to be polite we will say clever little ones, are players close to the development team, they are that same that the team invites during the test sessions ...

they sometimes even ban from official Discord people who are in reality the victims of arseling, defamation, and insults from a small group that monopolizes the room, to make their laws reign.

• kam945
    7 posts

@mr-t-magnum Im not matching em as a cheaters. Just as a players whos taking the easier way, and also some kind of cheat. Its easier to get better result without any effort than pushing great score to the limit with a lot of time spent in there to make the best possible score..

• Mr.T.Magnum
    143 posts

@waxelle-fr Hm...this looks for me as a substantial claim which I don't see proofed...I get also invited for testing (!) but declined (and told them why...because removing the "free" daily CC to get players buying more CC...this and for example the new/old bug with sometimes not working horns are for me more important than some glitches in the game which arent fixed). However...on the other hand we can be happy that after years still contend is coming...if liked or not.

• Mr.T.Magnum
    143 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Mr.T.Magnum
    143 posts

@kam945 It's not everytime easier to use the glitches... It's not that problem to reach the top 4000 in Summits (when you played some months and upgraded your vehicles) without using glitches. The main problem is as old as multiplayer games are online...some players will be the one on top with using every possible way. It's like doping in sport (and we can be sure that we only know the half of them). But this doesn't interest me because I'm old...I don't look for scores from people outside my friends list and I know the most in my friends list.

Suggested Topics