ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• donvoisko
    2 posts

@ubi-viral create a support ticket how.. where.. with what?
    have you checked my post below? have you checked your support page? are you even aware that it doesn't allow us to create a support ticket?

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@donvoisko Hello there!

Sorry to hear that you've been unable to create a support case with us.

A case has been created for you and is accessible here: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/cases

Please would you be able to attach the image to this case and include any details of the issues you're having with Splinter Cell Blacklist, and support will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • nas4pinhead
    1 posts

Hello,

I recently purchased this game also, and I can't play the multiplayer or Coop too.
    I get the message: Service is not available.

Is there any news about that ? A Fix or Update ?

Please

Thanks

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 914 posts

Hey @nas4pinhead, sorry to hear you're also experiencing this issue.

Sadly we don't have any updates to share at this time. We've reached out to the team for further information, and as soon as that is available it will be posted to our forums and news channels.

Official Response
  • Bilnaat4
    1 posts

I'm also having the same problems as listed above. I hope this will be resolved soon! Bought the Deluxe edition for nothing. I'm also bummed about not being able to play online/ co-op.. So far the support really sucks!!

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3040 posts

Hello @bilnaat4 thank you for posting about the online servers for Blacklist. This issue is still being investigated with our dedicated teams and we know it to affect both standard and deluxe editions of the game. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and I hope we can share better news or updates about this issue in future.

Official Response
  • jd1231
    1 posts

Dear Folks At Ubisoft: I've always enjoyed your games, and I just recently came back to replay SC: Blacklist; yet it seems your updates are the causes as to why so many of your customers can't play the game on, or offline. Please rectify this problem with haste, as it seems a bit of reverse engineering would be a good place to start......as I didn't have this problem the last time I played. Thank you for your time.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @jd1231, thank you for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear that you have also been affected by this issue. I have taken a look into it from my end and I am afraid we do not have any updates to share. That said I want to assure you that our teams are thoroughly investigating the problem and they are working hard on it. We are continually monitoring the issue from our side and as soon as further information can be shared, we will post below and update you. 

• Whiskey1941
    1 posts

hello, i played blacklist on ps3 and i loved it, i recently bought a deluxe edition pc key.
    As a result, the dlc content is not available, I can't go online and even worse the game crashes every 30 minutes and the problem is not with my pc because I've already heard that it happens to other players.

And please don't tell me you're sorry to hear that I'm also experiencing this problem and fix this situation.

without wanting to use too strong words, this is a shameful situation for ubisoft, because the game continues to be sold on steam and ubiconect

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4278 posts

Hi @whiskey1941 I can see that you contacted our support team via chat on the 9th May. As they explained the this issue has been reported and is still being investigated.

I'm afraid that we have no further updates at this time.

With regards to the game crashing, I have created a support case for you and our Customer Support team will assist you further. You will receive an email with more information. 

Official Response

Suggested Topics