Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Quasar108
    Original poster 6 posts

Hey,

I have an issue with the trading posts. When I approach them there are other folks fighting beside me. The trading posts are already upgraded. I don't have to search for the deed. I don't receive the quest to find them. And above all I can't use the trading posts to fast travel. I couldn't find any resolution to this problem in the forum. Could you help me?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1092 posts

Hello quasar108 thank you for getting in touch with us.

Can you let me know what locations on the map/area's you have this issue with trading posts?

Can you remember what you did in-game or what quest you completed, before this issue started occurring?

Do you have a video clip to demonstrate what is happing exactly?

Official Response
  • Quasar108
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-milky Hello Milky,

It occured after I picked up the mission from Azar regarding the first trade post. First I sailed to the Lambay Abbey, then I went to Rathdown. When I arrived the merchants were already there fighting the bandits. Once I defeated the bandits evereything were already built. It was the very same situation in Drumlish and Lisdurrow. Although now I can use Rathdown to fast travel, but not Drumlish and Lisdurrow. Rathdown's icon on the map is also full coloured but not the other one's. This is the first time this problem occures to me. I have already liberated every trade posts in previous games. I also verified the game files. If I make a video about this where can I upload?

Yours sincerelly,
    Quasar

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@quasar108

Hey there!

Thanks for the info. I would host the video somewhere first and then provide us with a link to the video if possible. Our file upload system on support cases has a file size limit so a link would definitely be preferred if possible as it might be difficult to compress it enough to allow it to upload. Cheers!

Official Response
  • Florian558
    1 posts

@quasar108 Ich habe das selbe Problem.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@florian558

Hey Florian.

We're only able to offer support in English on this forum I'm afraid. If you're able to translate for us we'd be happy to assist or you can find the German player support forum here. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Quasar108
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-orion Dear Orion,

I uploaded on youtube:

But I encountered a new problem. As you can see in the video, I sync with the viewpoint, and after that the Athlone trading post is already unlocked. Previously I had to go to the trading post and fight off the bandits to get a trading post unlocked.

Yours sincerely,
    Quasar

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Thank you for the video you provided, @Quasar108.

Having read your previous posts, I just want to clarify - is this not your first playthrough of the game and its expansions? Have you already played through them before, and taken over the trading posts before, as that's what I understood from you writing:

This is the first time this problem occures to me. I have already liberated every trade posts in previous games.

If so, I'd like to make you aware that we're investigating an issue currently whereby reloading a save after a post has been built, or else playing a new game after claiming the posts in a previous playthrough, can prevent them from being claimed again - even if you acquire the deeds.

We'll keep affected players updated with new information as we receive it, but for now, thank you for any additional information you can provide to us as well! 🙂 I'll share your video with the developers for them to review as well.

Official Response
  • Quasar108
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-woofer Dear Woofer,

Yes, you understood it correctly. I have taken over the said trading posts in my previous playthroughs. I think twice. Do you have any information regarding when the bugfixes will be due?

Regards,
    Quasar

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2374 posts

@quasar108 I'm afraid we have no further information at this time.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response

Suggested Topics