ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Svenniboy2305
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello,
    I started playing Far Cry 3 when it was free and yesterday I came to the mission to kill Buck and I cant kill him, because it doesn't matter how often I spam the spacebar, he kills me every time(I also tried it with Auto-Clicker)
    Can anyone help me pls?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 868 posts

@svenniboy2305 Hey! Thank you for letting us know that you have encountered this issue when trying to kill Buck in Far Cry 3! I believe during the fight you have to spam the spacebar and then are directed to press 'W.' Are you seeing this prompt? If you are still unable to kill Buck afterwards, please send a video from your gameplay that shows this fight so that we can see what is occurring differently in your game.

Official Response
  • VeteranManiac
    1 posts

I just had the same problem. Thought maybe it was my keyboard or something, it wasn't. My issue was the prompt to push the 'W' key did not appear and only by reading this tread did I know to do that...and now buck is dead

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1457 posts

Hey @VeteranManiac, thanks for getting through to us, welcome to forums and glad to hear you have managed to complete this 🙂 .

Should you have any further queries or run into any other difficulties, feel free to reach out at any time!

Official Response

Suggested Topics