Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rinks3611
    Original poster 10 posts

Thanks for the new patch! My game was running smoothly on max settings and DLSS set to quality. New update installed today and now the game CONSTANTLY stutters while maintaining "60 fps." All settings to low, RT off, everything still stutters. Set graphics to recommended, still stutters. Uninstall/reinstall game, still stutters.

Specs:
    i9-10850K (no OC)
    ASUS Tuf Gaming RTX 3080 Ti (no OC)
    32GB G.Skill DDR4-3600
    1TB SSD (Game install)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Martelinho40K
    81 posts

@rinks3611 Welcome to the team mate.

I play almost every game without some problem and not higher FPS (since i focused on HD 60), but the constantly stuttering and major FPS in this game is really annoying. I don't want the game to run with everything on Ultra, but i just want play the game without problem. Also, the "glass looking drop FPS" is really a thing without a doubth, will make my PC blow away.

My currently specs is, just to share with you:

• Motherboard: Asus Prime A320M-K/BR.
    • CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3300X.
    • GPU: Asrock Phantom Gaming RX 570 4GB VRAM.
    • Monitor: Samsung B1940.
    • RAM: 12GB HyperX Fury 2400MHZ. (dual channel)
    • I use the EVGA 600W (80 white plus) to power everything.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 719 posts

Hey there! Thank you both for commenting your system specs, and I am sorry to see that you have both had this stuttering experience with Watch Dogs Legion recently. Can you each please complete our guide here, if you have not already. Afterwards, please create a support ticket and attach your MSinfo and DxDiag files. Then return here with your ticket numbers so that I may review these files.

Official Response
  • Martelinho40K
    81 posts

@ubikobold Hi, good morning, afternoon or night to you. How you are doing? I hope you are good and safe.

Here is the code about my ticket: 15371144.

If you need any information or additional things, just ask and i will return and answer it. Also, here is my thread for this "constantly" problem who are affecting some WDL players. Click here.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@Martelinho40K Thank you so much for providing that ticket number, and for that additional thread. I can see that one of our team has reached out to assist, so I recommend continuing to keep an eye out on that ticket! Do let me know how it goes, however!

Official Response

Suggested Topics