ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bersefal
    Original poster 1 posts

I apologize for the toxicity, but after the developers removed the corpses from the game, replacing them with holographic tombstones, the only icon of the corpse on the desktop for me was a shortcut with the number six.

Interestingly, part of the audience of the project disappeared along with the corpses, then we got a decline online to the level of 2017, a free weekend, unprecedented discounts for Rainbow Six Siege.
    Like many others, after North Star I had serious problems with perception and attitude towards the game. Siege is a great game (it was), I have played it for almost 2000 thousand hours, but these flying colored gravestones, illuminated enemies, styryl cards, reject me. For the sake of fairness, I would like to note that the last revorks were quite normal and respectful to the game. Why was it impossible to leave the possibility of turning the corpses back on?
    I know about the problems associated with the bodies, I was also killed by the players who were hiding in them, but after experiencing this I think that removing the corpses was a terrible idea, without them I cannot immerse myself in the game, experience interest or excitement in it, it does not attract me, and I would rather die from a knife hidden in a player's corpse than lose the models of corpses. It is important for me that the place of the battle looks like a place where they fought.
    You shouldn't tell me that if someone in particular has corpses turned on, this will create unequal conditions in the competition, because there are other equally significant aspects that create unequal conditions, for example, adjustable illumination of the enemy and different dimensions of weapons. As you remember, in the old parts of the Rainbow Six series, weapons were not displayed in their hands, now the weapon can hide an enemy that has come out from somewhere on the side, and if you have a huge spear 308 in your hands, then you simply may not see it. To create a so-called sporty and honest atmosphere, it will be logical and consistent to get rid of weapon models in your hands.

I haven't played siege for about 4 months and stopped giving my money for any content, but what's the point in skins if it doesn't play normally and there is no desire to play? In a sense, the actions of the developers devalue the monetary investments of the players, but I am here to talk about corpses and not about investments.
    I think that Siege should be beautiful and interesting, so we need to return the corpses (at least the option to enable them) and stop making the game casual. #SaveSiege

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Damon.Yeoh
    35 posts

@bersefal i agree with this, such a charming post. for me it began with this, then followed by the hideous rim lights and removal of shaking/flinch effects. they're completely turning it into an ADHD crowd game, not like the game it was when I got into it at the start of the pandemic, the only e-sport that legit reminded me of my urban warfare experience in 2017

Suggested Topics