Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• veico_cm
    Original poster 27 posts

Basically the same system Odyssey had. I feel like there is nowhere near as much emphasis put on your build and loadoat in Valhalla compared to Odyssey, however I'm trying out new weapon and armor perks and it would be nice if there were an option to switch between loadoats without changing each piece of gear individually. I know there is an 'equip full set' option now, but sometimes I mix two sets of armors to get both perks or use very specific weapons to make it work

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR
    1374 posts

@veico_cm
    I vote for this too 👍

• longjohn119
    791 posts

@veico_cm That would be nice .... I'd also like a way to store or hide all the stuff I'm never going to use .... Anything two handed, shields, some bows ..... I'm not even to Lunden and it's getting awfully cluttered .... A better/faster way to change bows would be helpful too, it's a real immersion breaker having to click to get to the menu, tab over to weapons, call up the bows, choose a bow and then hit "B" twice to get back to the game ..... I thought Skyrim was bad but this is the worst I've seen in a long long time, at least with Skyrim I can put bows and crossbows into a Favorites and change in a couple of clicks rather that 6 or 7

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics