ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bielik01
    Original poster 1719 posts

Okay, this has been talked about in General Discussion, but it's time to get serious now.
    With both challenges (The Odyssey and Malaka!) long gone, there comes a question: where are the shields?
    Jackdaw shields were available in Reda's selection while the challenges were still active, but what happened to Adrestia shields?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

Hello bielik01 thank you for your question.

Whilst the rest of the Odyssey/Adestria longship customization can be earned through the community challenges (Adrestia Tailpiece, Figurehead, Hull and Sail) we have no information on when the Shields may become available to redeem in-game at this time.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    Original poster 1719 posts

@ubi-milky any updates on this?

• RCDeschene
    102 posts

@bielik01 I think the Adrestia Shield schematic will be a reward in the upcoming Odyssey crossover.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1454 posts

@rcdeschene

Hi - crossover? I haven't looked at game news - is there a version of what this is about but without spoilers? I've not played Odyssey or Origins (though I own them) so slight concern that I'll find out stuff I "should already know"! Not that I'll lose sleep about it.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

Hi all!

Thank you for updating this thread to bring this back to our attention.

We currently have no new information to share on the possibility of the Adrestia shield longship cosmetic being added. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please keep an eye on our News and Announcements for information on recent and upcoming changes to AC Valhalla.

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • RCDeschene
    102 posts

@spirantcrayon22 You might want to get on those then, because you'll be out of the loop if you don't.

• Pickl420Rick
    4 posts

@ubi-nacho Will they make all of the pieces for the adrestia available again, as I have missed out earning any of the pieces needed for the adrestia customization .

• RCDeschene
    102 posts

@pickl420rick Don't worry, they always rerelease timed-content in Ubisoft Connect Rewards after a good month post-event.

Suggested Topics