ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DigitalTrek
    Original poster 4 posts

I like this game quite a bit, but the thing I like most is mixing and matching armor, weapons, colors ,etc to make cool looking characters. The problem is that most of this is locked behind 100's of hours of grinding. And on PC the queue times can reach up to 10 mins, then often will close because not enough players are in the lobby. On top of that the only people left playing on PC are extremely good and I simply can't compete (so please don't reply with 'git gud' , that doesn't add to the discussion)

So my proposal is that Ubisoft charge $10 to allow players to mix and match ALL the items in the game in a separate "game / expansion". I'm almost certain it'd sell and I assume it wouldn't be too hard to whip up.

I think the most crucial thing with this is making the background very distinct so that players can't use it to "flex" their gear. I feel like the main pushback for this sort of thing is that players who have worked hard will be upset that the gear is just available to all.

Lastly, I want to make it clear that this WOULD NOT impact the main game. This is simply for fashion purposes only.

Thank you for reading / your consideration!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts

I think it would cost more than $10 if such a thing existed. Imo it would end up closer to 30.

Decent idea though.

• DigitalTrek
    Original poster 4 posts

@deathtocakl
    Maybe $20 at most. I mean they already have all the assets and menus in place for something like this to work.
    30 would seem steep considering it's only function is to make outfits for a character. And the game goes on sale pretty frequently for under $10.

• Mayan_Master
    561 posts

@digitaltrek it would not work under 30 or maybe 40
    why?

because this is the main source of income for the game.

People get steel packs for this, to buy many fashion things, this generates more income as far I know than the battle passes.

for ten bucks it would be a lose for them.

• DigitalTrek
    Original poster 4 posts

@mayankinggaming
    But that's to be able to use in the actual game. This would be separate, so I don't think it would affect that market.

• Mayan_Master
    561 posts

@digitaltrek Oh I understand now, you want only the capabilities of mixing the items any way you want...ok you actually put it in your first comment but I thought you were talking also to use them in game, but that the fashion items don´t affect the gameplay (which they don´t) but if you only want to mix and unlock the items to see in your char I think 10 bucks are good. or even 8 I mean if they are separated for the game itself.

Suggested Topics