Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• supadrumma4411
    Original poster 17 posts

You [censored] cheap, lazy, pathetic [censored] INCOMPETANT [censored] developers! This game is the single most TEDIOUS [censored] [censored] to play solo. Oh are you engaging MULTIPLE [censored] YELLOWS AT ONCE and your keeping everything under control going cover to cover, positioning, pushing enemies out of cover, playing well keeping an eye on your flanks, having *GASP* [censored] FUN? WELL [censored] YOU THEN HAVE AN EXPLODING [censored] OR [censored] SHOTGUN TOTING [censored] SPAWN BEHIND YOU AND BOOM HAHAHAHAHAH YOUR [censored] DEAD! GREAT DIFFCULTY HUH? SO WELL DESIGNED! No revive hive? [censored] YOU WHY U NO USE REVIVE HIVE! MUST BE STUPID! God [censored] forbid you have more than ONE [censored] SKILL TO USE in this game.

Do you [censored] lobotomised test tube monkeys even PLAY this [censored] game on anything over normal? Jesus christ. And nerf the [censored] outcasts, they are conglomeration of every [censored] unit from every other faction, just thats there entire [censored] faction roster!
    At least let solo players bring kelso along with us so we have someone to revive us at least and distract the torrent of [censored] that gets [censored] in our general direction. Or spec her as support heals or SOMETHING. Even diablo 3 has the companion system, why doesnt' the division 2? I know, I know div agents are supposed to be able to handle blah blah blah on their own but have you guys not noticed that Rogue agents spawn in PAIRS?

/ENDRANT.

Sorry, just needed to get this [censored] of my chest, this game is an absolute [censored] [censored] simulator sometimes. Solo players are NOT ALLOWED to enjoy this game in any way whatsoever. And before anyone says "play with friends" most of my friends are [censored] dead from covid. Feel free to tell me to "git gud" or how "[censored]" I am in the comments.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Adrian-11
    799 posts

@supadrumma4411

Nobody will tell you anything that won't be censored.

• Imagine_Brata
    219 posts

@supadrumma4411 The way i play solo heroic and legendary

• liquidsnakegti
    4 posts

I consider the drone to be like a companion. You can send it out to at least take some of the attention away from you and if you have high skill build its a little beast. Killing mofos like crazy. The division 2 seems a tad bit easier because of the drone than Division 1 where you are all alone.

• Oatiecrumble
    309 posts

@supadrumma4411 you owe £26.00 too the:

• Virtual-Chris
    758 posts

LOL… not at the situation but the sheer number of censored words. I have to say that this game can induce extreme coprolalia. 🙂

I was able to parse one bit about bringing Kelso along as a reviver and distraction… have you tried the drone and hive skills? 😉

• SevenNVD
    84 posts

Locking the thread.
    I want to invite @supadrumma4411 to re-create his/her topic with feedback on a new thread, following the forum rules.

Thank you

Suggested Topics