Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• zubairkhalil200
    Original poster 1 posts

So I just bought and downloaded the standard version of Assassin's Creed Valhalla via Epic Games store and once the download was complete, Ubisoft Connect wants me to download 56GB worth of files again for some reason.

I tried confirming the file directory in Ubisoft Connect and verifying the files but it didn't work. Please help, I don't wanna download the game twice!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1437 posts

Hello zubairkhalil200 thank you for getting in touch with us.

Is the extra 56GB worth of files downloading, not the updates? At the moment my total file size for the game's installation is 122GB total, though I have the season pass content downloaded also.

Official Response
  • Malthus0
    1 posts

@ubi-milky I have the same issue of a first intall of the game in Epic games of 48GB, and then when i launch the game for the first time, Ubisoft launcher is making me install other 66GB of content. Is the game really 114GB or are files being duplicated?

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1241 posts

Hey @malthus0

If you own the season pass for example, you will be downloading all the additional content since release too, as well as any patches that have released since the game was originally released.

Official Response
  • bresker90
    1 posts

@ubi-froggard
    Hello, I am having the same issue as well and if I understood right that means the game should download the 66gb and they are not files getting duplicated right ?

however I do not own the Season Pass and i can launch the game with a warning that states it is preferable to complete the download, so what disadvantages i have by launching the game without downloading the extra 66 gb ? I am asking this because i have a really slow internet and it would take me couple of days to get it done with and basically if it is worth the wait.

Thanks in advance.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1424 posts

@bresker90 Hey! It seems that the additional download is more than likely an update file. The base game is being downloaded and then an update file, it is recommended that you do complete the full downloads as it will give you the most recent update that has resolved any bugs etc..

Official Response
  • kingzn569
    1 posts

What I done was delete epic version which was 48gb, I logged on to ubisoft connect and saw the game was one of my available games which was strange but I think when bought off epic (which probably serves as a third party) anyway long story short just installed the game directly off ubisoft & total size was 78gb worked perfectly fine.

• gmncep
    2 posts

@kingzn569 I tried the same thing but then it again asked me to download AC Valhalla on Ubisoft. What I did is while installing it on Ubisoft, I uninstall the game on Epic Games

Suggested Topics