Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tolkyyn
    Original poster 90 posts

I cleared and entire fort in Colcestre by assassination and it only counted for 19 assassinations. So then I decided to check. I assassinated someone, didn't count, it took 3 assassinations to count for 1, so the weekly challenge is bugged and we're working our butts off and not getting the results we thought we would get.

I suggested that Ubisoft fix this asap. It's worse than it ever was before.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    804 posts

@tolkyyn Count is somewhat delayed, like always. Not sure if it is actually miscounting.
    I exited the game with 99, and then Ubi Connect showed the challenge as completed.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

@tolkyyn It's possible that there is a slight delay with the kills being counted towards your total as Kormac67 mentioned.

Can you check how many kills are showing for you under the challenge, then assassinate around 5 enemies, wait a few minutes then refresh your challenge in Ubisoft Connect and check if those kills have been added to your total.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics