Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tooshort0644
    Original poster 3 posts

This goes way deeper than that. After installing this last update 1.34 i loading into the game. Just fine though I am currently on a PS5. I experienced very slow load times. I transferred to district union to match make do a legendary. Joined a team and in loading it got to 9% i sat for more than 15 minutes. It never moved so I closed app and restarted. Now when i get to the character selection menu my other 3 characters show up. But my primary I can load into and select it isnt showing up. If i try to load into it i get stuck at 9% it will not load further. Plz help i have almost 4k hours and all my optimized loot is on this character.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DemonicRP
    1 posts

I just finished downloading the update and have been attempting to log-in since the servers came back online. I have 4 characters. Characters 2-4 load in as normal. My primary character no longer has a picture at the log-in screen and will stop loading in at 9%. Any ideas?

• tideman92
    5 posts

@demonicrp Same problem here. Xbox

• vidfreak
    1 posts

@demonicrp same here series x user

• kr3ciD969
    12 posts

Same here, xbox one s

• CyberSamurai502
    9 posts

After the patch, my main character will disappear. The game loads tragically on the Xbox Series X and then it does not start at all.

• CyberSamurai502
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LOONEY_BASTARD
    3 posts

Same here ps5 stuck on 9%

• Agent_Crosby
    4 posts

@demonicrp same, I've tried reset, a hard rest and still nothing, from my four characters it's the two main I can't see or log into, normal and hardcore.

• Dragneel002
    1 posts

My primary character is not showing up and while just click on to load character, its just stucks at 9% loading screen no matter how long i wait.
    I have all the god roll and optimized loot along with my raid weapons in it.
    I need my character at any cost.

Thanks

• CyberSamurai502
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Heethen15
    2 posts

I'm missing 3 of 4 characters on two accounts since update...arghh!! Division 2

• azazel_f13
    2 posts

@guest-t609mbiv The same has happened to me. I'm on Series X.

Main character missing from select screen, loading stuck at 9%. Have tried on two separate Xboxes with the same result. Also found this guy on Twitter (NOT ME!) having the same issue on Series X, so it's not only a PS4 issue...

undefined
    PanFrodo
    @Eurocorp5000

Replying to @TheDivisionGame
    After the patch, my main character will disappear. The game loads tragically on the Xbox Series X and then it does not start at all.
    '>

·Twitter Web App

• shadrach311
    7 posts

Same here, but it's not my primary agent, it's the second slot. That was the character I was using last night before shutting down so I wonder if it's the last agent used that is missing for some people. A few in my clan (Xbox) have the same problem as well.

• tooshort0644
    Original poster 3 posts

Fix 3 things break a 100 nothing new this happened all the time in div 1 too.

• kr3ciD969
    12 posts

@shadrach311 almost looks like it's hitting the last char you logged into with (seperated between hc and non hc) i have 3 chars (last login in main and hc) today i can only access the storage-Charakter

• kr3ciD969
    12 posts

@tooshort0644 best joke is : 3gb for 3 hotfixes? Nope! There was more implemented than writen in the patchnotes

• Edwardwilkin
    7 posts

After today's update my main character one of 3 i have, has vanished, ive spend hundreds of hours working on this character, is there any way Ubisoft can reinstate this missing character

• H.O.U.S.E.
    7 posts

@demonicrp Same here. Ps4 main character not even visible. Tried to load twice and just gets stuck at 9%.
    Also, last night, about an hour before maintenance, I was finishing up some control points when my 2 skills went COMPLETELY haywire. The drone would deploy, but then visually disappear, but still somewhat work and go after enemies. Meanwhile, the turret would just stay flat as a pancake when deployed, not work, and then get grayed out on the skill window.

• shadrach311
    7 posts

@kr3cid969 that's what I think may be the case. I was able to load into my 4th (PvE agent) and play some Golden Bullet, but after logging out of that one it is now also missing! So I'm down to my 1st (Raid) and 3rd (HC) and I'm staying off the game before anything else disappears.

Suggested Topics