Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Adrian-11
    799 posts

To all: what platform? Thanks

• GeniusKhan
    1 posts

@demonicrp Same Here. I played in the morning right before Update... Hope devs can fix it...

• pfandrews1953
    10 posts
  • DrDfenshmrtz
    1 posts

I have two agents, when I logged in today my lower level agent was still visible, but my level 40 agent was invisible in the agent selection screen. Basically there's an empty space between my level 30 character and the "Create a new agent" selection. I could still select him, but once selected the load screen would hang up at 9% until the Xbox One had to be reset.

Please tell me that I didn't lose all my exotics all my progress, and my all time favorite agent. This is really upsetting. I just played him yesterday, then today had this happen! Help!!!

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1239 posts

Hey everyone,

I've merged all the threads into one to try and will be forwarding your account details on to the dev team in the report we have sent them. I apologise for any inconvenience caused and that I can't provide any further information at the moment. If they ask for any further information or when we have more information, we'll update this thread to request it.

Please mention which platform you are experiencing this one when posting to the thread and thank you for your patience whilst we are looking into this.

Official Response
  • bluey_uk
    16 posts

Same issue here, Xbox series X loading game at a speed slower than a original Xbox one, when finally loaded to character screen found second character missing and would not load past 9% quit game and reloaded and then tried my first character, loaded in fine played a bit of golden bullet then decided to go check vendors in NY and got stuck at 9% again when i reloaded the game first character was missing as well !!!

• CyberSamurai502
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CyberSamurai502
    9 posts

After the patch, my main character will disappear. The game loads tragically on the Xbox Series X and then it does not start at all.

• SOUL_OF_EREBUS
    1 posts

@demonicrp me too brother main character dissapered try logging into it and stuck on 9% im currently reinstalling the game but by the seems of things its alot of people with the same issue damn 1.34 update screwed everything

• Codigo9
    4 posts
  • Ubi-Froggard

Hey all,

Please could you also add which platform you are on if you are having this issue (if you haven't already mentioned it) in the thread.

Thanks in advance.

Official Response
  • Codigo9
    4 posts

@ubi-froggard PS4 here.

• IKinhos
    3 posts

Hi, after the update my main character is not appearing on the screen and when i try to enter the game the screen crashes at 9%, i also noticed that the loads are taking even longer, my platform is ps5, is anyone else having the same problem?

• D-Blodreina
    4 posts

PS4, main character disappeared and when I click x, stuck on 9% for more than 15 minutes.

• Chrisv12301990
    1 posts

Is my character gone I just bought the season pass if my character is wiped I want a refund

• Smickerton
    2 posts

@demonicrp same here on PS4 9% then stucksville other mule toons can login but not my main plus on initilal loading of the game my cooling fan is screaming at full tilt, nice one Ubisoft you stopped the pvp'rs hiding at the top of ladders by busting the whole shebang 😛

• pfandrews1953
    10 posts
  • DobryDoktor
    5 posts
  • Ubi-Froggard

Hey again,

Just to keep you updated, these are the accounts I have reported so far.

GeniusKhan 
    SOUL_OF_EREBUS 
    tooshort0644 
    DemonicRP 
    lutyo1982 
    LOONEY_BASTARD
    DobryDoktor
    pfandrews1953 
    Codigo9
    H.O.U.S.E.
    D-Blodreina 
    Smickerton 
    tideman92
    shadrach311 
    speed84demon
    kr3ciD969 
    Agent_Crosby 
    DrDfenshmrtz
    vidfreak 
    CyberSamurai502 
    bluey_uk 
    Chrisv12301990

If I have missed you, I apologise, please just give me a tag with your platform. I'll continue reporting any other new players commenting below until further notice.

Official Response
  • VIIRain
    2 posts

Same issue Xbox series x

Suggested Topics