Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• chacachaca88
    Original poster 9 posts

Does this now become routine in TD2 after they try to fix something specific and end up breaking multiple items instead of fixing one thing. When I last followed TD2 they wanted to fix all of the crying done in the DZ because this meta was making me cry and everyone was using corrosive, etc. Now the newest belly ache for pvp is the naughty shrapnel trap.... I forgot, how many concurrent players are there in TD2? How many of those players actually play in the DZ as opposed to the NORMAL PvE areas? I'm not counting content creators who go into the DZ to create their "I made this team cry or whatever" videos.

Basically what I'm saying is yes, a patch to fix the Shrapnel Trap... Some dev said "I'm looking at you shrapnel trap" has now possibly screwed over a lot more people than the sweatys in the dz. Kudos to the pvp players who just kept playing and didn't cry to their mommy when they got their knee scratched from a bully at school. Imagine enduring the shrapnel trap or losing 4k hours plus of content and more from a lost character.

Hope it gets resolved because I have seen how many people are effected and Ubisoft are completely understaffed and unwilling to properly address TD2. The graphics issue on pc has been MONTHS in the works. No word on fartland either.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AltairCreation
    2 posts

@chacachaca88 This has been a daily routine now for The Division 2 whenever it goes on a maintenance and if there is no issues on some parts or broken stuff on the game they make it a lot worse, this always happen due to their lack of properly handling the game assets and coding a repeat cycle, break, repair, break, repair until the issue can no longer be resolved.

And annoying part about it as well is whenever they say "Current working on a content" or "Currently Investigating" that is as far they can go and once they give out details and released it it is a lot more underwhelming like waiting for a very long time and everything ended up to another huge disappointment.

A good example is how they dealt with cheaters when there are a lot on the game but no actions taken, and pretty sure there are tons of way to exploit the game and take advantage since I've seen a lot of players doing it but I no longer bother to report it at all since nothing is being addressed properly in the game to begin with.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics